• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love The street sign design, can you change pirate to be different names? If so I woulld love the names Tracy, Trent, Annalise, Carol, and Arthur. Thanks! Your disigns are really cute!
Yes, I can add whatever names you like, I can also change the character. Here is a guide:
When requesting a Street Sign please give me the following information:
1. Name to use (first, last or other like Pirate or Princess)
2. List what street type to use (St, Ave, DR, Blvd or Lane)
3. Character you would like me to use.
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruiseship name etc). If you do not put a place I will leave it blank.

I will use the Walt font or another font that I think fits the theme of the Street Sign.

Please post your request in that format.
Thanks!

Thought I would get a jump start on Christmas since I was so slow making Halloween things :thumbsup2:

Yes, I can add whatever names you like, I can also change the character. Here is a guide:
When requesting a Street Sign please give me the following information:
1. Name to use (first, last or other like Pirate or Princess)
2. List what street type to use (St, Ave, DR, Blvd or Lane)
3. Character you would like me to use.
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruiseship name etc). If you do not put a place I will leave it blank.

I will use the Walt font or another font that I think fits the theme of the Street Sign.

Please post your request in that format.
Thanks!

I did get your message and I do appologize that I missed in your first post how to correctly request the street signs, so let me try again.

Tracy - street - Minnie mouse - Disney magic
Carol - street - Minnie mouse - Disney magic
Annalise - street - Minnie mouse - Disney magic
Trent - street - Mickey mouse - Disney magic
Arthur - street - Mickey mouse - Disney magic

I hope I did this right this time, thanks in advance, and no rush we dont cruise until February.

Your DISigns are awesome!

I would love to get a street sign. Please!!!

Street type: Street
Street Name: Main
Character: Dumbo
Name of Place: Fantasyland

I love the fresh, new DISigns that you are introducing to this forum. Keep up the GREAT work!

Thanking you in advance,
Shaggyshake

I did get your message and I do appologize that I missed in your first post how to correctly request the street signs, so let me try again.

I hope I did this right this time, thanks in advance, and no rush we dont cruise until February.

This is perfect. Thanks for posting the request again! :) I have found some clipart for it and promise to work on your request this weekend.

I love the fresh, new DISigns that you are introducing to this forum. Keep up the GREAT work!

Thanking you in advance,
Shaggyshake

Thanks for the kind words :goodvibesI found a cute dumbo and will work on your request this weekend!

Here are your requests:)

Thanking you in advance,
Shaggyshake

Here is your request :)

Hi there! So so SO CUTE!!!!!!

I would greatly appreciate if you could please make the green Santa hat Mickey head with the names:

Jessica
Autumn

Thank you SO much! We leave in ONE week and going to our first Christmas Party!!!!!!!

:goodvibes

Love the new pirate designs. Can I please get their with the brown hat and the name "Gray"? Thanks so much for all you do to make trips special!

I just found your DisSigns and absolutely love them! Could I request a couple of designs? Pink Pirate Hat - Rachel; Two Christmas Minnies - Judy and Michelle.

Thank you!! If you can't get to them, just let me know. Thanks again... these are wonderful and I can't wait to surprise my family with them!

Michelle

:wizard:

Thank you so much for making my street signs - I LOVE them they are so cute!! Sorry about the mix up at first when I requested them!!
Thank you again your work is great - I wish I were so talented. I have been playing around with my photoshop and I am learning new things everyday so maybe one day I will create something.:thumbsup2

Hi there! So so SO CUTE!!!!!!

I would greatly appreciate if you could please make the green Santa hat Mickey head with the names:

Jessica
Autumn

Thank you SO much! We leave in ONE week and going to our first Christmas Party!!!!!!!

:goodvibes

Have a great time! :)

Love the new pirate designs. Can I please get their with the brown hat and the name "Gray"? Thanks so much for all you do to make trips special!

It is my pleasure :) Have a great trip!
I just found your DisSigns and absolutely love them! Could I request a couple of designs? Pink Pirate Hat - Rachel; Two Christmas Minnies - Judy and Michelle.

Thank you!! If you can't get to them, just let me know. Thanks again... these are wonderful and I can't wait to surprise my family with them!

Michelle

:wizard:

Have a great trip! :)

Thank you so much for making my street signs - I LOVE them they are so cute!! Sorry about the mix up at first when I requested them!!
Thank you again your work is great - I wish I were so talented. I have been playing around with my photoshop and I am learning new things everyday so maybe one day I will create something.:thumbsup2

I am glad you like them!! Don't be sorry, I just wanted to be sure I had all the information to make them special for each person :)
You should try to create something sometime, I find it fun and very addictive!
I have Paint Shop Pro, I would love to have Photoshop, maybe for Christmas :) I am still learning a lot of things but I found doing a google search for my software tutorials very helpful. You can find blogs or even you tube videos that will teach you how to use the program effects. There are some helpful threads on the dis board too. I still have a lot to learn but it sure is fun to try new things. I hope you have a great trip! :cool1:

I would love to have the Mickey ears Snowman with 2013 and no name, please when you have time. I think the snowman is adorable!!! Thank you so very much:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter