LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) I am happy to do these for you. Do you have a specific size for the coasters or are you able to resize what I do as long as I make them square? Please let me know :)

Sure :) When do you need this by?

I am happy to do these for you :) Do you have a specific size you want for the tags or are you able to resize if I give you a larger design?

Hmmm...If I knew how to resize I am sure I could. I was thinking the size or your ticker you have that hooks to your photo bucket. Maybe 3 inches long, by 2 and a half tall. Really whatever is easiest for you. I plan on taking what you send me to a printer in town and have them duplicated as I don't have a great printer at home if that is ok with you. The coaster question isn't for me, but I didn't know how to quote the question just for me.

Thank you so much for agreeing to do this for me :yay:

Like I said, they are for coasters, so I need them square. We are on a Magic 4nt Western Caribbean that only stops in Cozumel, March 19-23, 2013 out of Galveston.

I like this one:
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...s/ItenaryMickeyHeadRuizFamily_zpseff0a258.png

With only one stop, I don't know how you'll do all the script. But you could say Spring Break Cruise, the dates, Disney Magic, 4nt Western Caribbean, whatever you need to fill in.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...erEarsBlueRedLogoMagicStevens_zpsf1e6d7ed.jpg

The dates in one ear, and Spring break cruise, Western Caribbean, or the DCL logo in the other ear-whatever can fit.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums... Signs/DisneyDreamSailingAway_zpse0c4ae8b.jpg

Can it say, Magical Spring Break Cruise and the date?

For me personally,

Can you do a Tink name fill that says TATUM?
and a Jake and the pirates name fill in GREYSON?

And a mickey head star wars with CHANCE
a mickey head with Tink? in TATUM
and a mickey head star wars with GREYSON

Thanks again for doing this. I really appreciate it.
(If eight things is too much, drop the Mickey heads)

Here are your requests :) Have a great trip!

I didn't like the way this one looked when I resized square so I added white border to the next one. You can choose whichever one works best for you.

Hmmm...If I knew how to resize I am sure I could. I was thinking the size or your ticker you have that hooks to your photo bucket. Maybe 3 inches long, by 2 and a half tall. Really whatever is easiest for you. I plan on taking what you send me to a printer in town and have them duplicated as I don't have a great printer at home if that is ok with you. The coaster question isn't for me, but I didn't know how to quote the question just for me.

Hello :) Here are your tags. I did a small size 3x2.5 and put 9 on a page which I made 8x10.5 so it should be printed with a .25 margin on each side. I am also included the large size of the tag (before I sized it down) in case the page doesn't work for you. Have a great cruise!

Oh, my goodness, I LOVE those little tag thingys that say from our family to yours! I am wondering if you will do one for me, but, change the word yours to you? I am thinking that I could leave something on the bed for cabin steward and other CM's we may run into...thank you:)

Oh, my goodness, I LOVE those little tag thingys that say from our family to yours! I am wondering if you will do one for me, but, change the word yours to you? I am thinking that I could leave something on the bed for cabin steward and other CM's we may run into...thank you:)

Sure, I can put whatever you want. Do you want names on it or just From our Family to you? Do you want the picture I have on that one or something else?

Wow, that was fast!!! And they are absolutely perfect!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hello :) Here are your tags. I did a small size 3x2.5 and put 9 on a page which I made 8x10.5 so it should be printed with a .25 margin on each side. I am also included the large size of the tag (before I sized it down) in case the page doesn't work for you. Have a great cruise!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! You are AWESOME!!! These are FANTASTIC!!! Love them! Thank you for putting a bunch on a page. Was able to print them off at work on my color printer. They are PERFECT!!! Thank you! Thank you!:cheer2:

Well, we will be on the Dream, so if you have Mickey or Donald in their cruise uniforms, that will be a great picture, if it's too much trouble, just leave Cinderella and Prince Charming. From our family to you, Marilyn, Amy, Mia and Cole..cabin # 7570 . Thank you again...If you need to change anything, please do so..you are adding Pixie Dust to our cruise so no matter what you design we will love it:)

He likes it a lot!! Thank you!!

That sample is GREAT

Name: Vader in RED

Date you need item by: April 1, 2013

Thank you very much! My son is excited!!

I am going on a disney dream cruise and I have a last minute request. If it is to late I understand. Need by Friday 3/1/2013.

I was wondering if I can get: th_ItenaryMickeyHeadCozumel_zpsd70b237b.png with the following information:

Disney Dream Cruise
Bahamas
Kimberly, Jeffrey, Jakob, Justin, Denison, Diane, Dennis, Robert, Ryan, Karen

How every the layout with the words would work and the mickey in the center and the cruise emblems in the ears. With the Mickey heads mixed in like the image example I listed above.

Let me know if you have any questions. We do not want a date on it.

Thanks a million!

Kimberly :cheer2:

OMG..I love the FE tags. Do you have blank ones with just the ship? My cruise leaves in 2 days, so I am sure you can not do the message in time. I love the "From our Family to yours" but with ship pic. If you think you might could do them , here is our info Angie, Bernie, Tanner and Will #7060

angiet1975 said:
OMG..I love the FE tags. Do you have blank ones with just the ship? My cruise leaves in 2 days, so I am sure you can not do the message in time. I love the "From our Family to yours" but with ship pic. If you think you might could do them , here is our info Angie, Bernie, Tanner and Will #7060

I will see if I have time tonight. I am going to dinner with friends so I might b out late and can't make any promises.

KYMSRX said:
I am going on a disney dream cruise and I have a last minute request. If it is to late I understand. Need by Friday 3/1/2013.

I was wondering if I can get: th_ItenaryMickeyHeadCozumel_zpsd70b237b.png with the following information:

Disney Dream Cruise
Bahamas
Kimberly, Jeffrey, Jakob, Justin, Denison, Diane, Dennis, Robert, Ryan, Karen

How every the layout with the words would work and the mickey in the center and the cruise emblems in the ears. With the Mickey heads mixed in like the image example I listed above.

Let me know if you have any questions. We do not want a date on it.

Thanks a million!

Kimberly :cheer2:

I should have time but can't make any promises. I will do my best to make time tomorrow to work on it. :)

Did I tell you how much he LOVED his shirt!!!!! Well, he did..I put one design on front and another one on the back:) Thank you so much:)

I fell in love with your "Mr. and Mrs." black and white sign. My son and his fiance are getting married this March in Florida. I would love to have this framed for them to put in their hotel room when we all go to Disney. My son is getting deployed in April, so I'm trying to think of things to make everything special. I really think your sign would look beautiful in a pretty black frame. I know they would love it. Thank you.

Mr. and Mrs. Schrader

TIA

I fell in love with your "Mr. and Mrs." black and white sign. My son and his fiance are getting married this March in Florida. I would love to have this framed for them to put in their hotel room when we all go to Disney. My son is getting deployed in April, so I'm trying to think of things to make everything special. I really think your sign would look beautiful in a pretty black frame. I know they would love it. Thank you.

Mr. and Mrs. Schrader

TIA

I am happy to do this for you. What size would you like it for the frame? Let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter