• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!! We are not going to March, just trying to get cute little outfits together for her. I appreciate you making this for her, she is going to be so happy.

Hi There :) I did two styles, did the blue one first and wasn't sure how it would print on a shirt so I did a plain one as well. You can pick which one you like :)

Thank you so much!!! I just showed them to Ava and she is over the top happy! You have made her day. :)

hey there.. you are getting better and better at this! Your designs are amazing! I LOVE the ones you did before...

Could I get the pirarate mickey heads with the names

Jasmin
Steve
Michele
Caitlin

on them? Id also love a CLASS OF 2013 design that would work well on a tshirt. As well as something that says "The Lane Family" with a Disney Dream motif? We sail FEB 3-7, 2013

YOU ROCK mamm.

Hello, Here are your requests. Please let me know if you need anything else :)

Hello! This is really last minute as we leave for our cruise Friday morning, but if you have time I would like to make a request for:
MickeyHeadRapunzelDakota_zps0a5035e6.jpg with the name Gabby on it
MickeyHeadCinderellaJessica_zpse807668f.jpg with the name Rebecca on it

I wondered if you could do something similar with Aurora and the name Madilyn on it? If not I would like the mane Madilyn on this instead PrincessesMickeyHeadLittleSister_zpsa662a1cf.jpg

If you do not have time, it is ok- I should have been more organized! :confused3
Thank you so much for sharing you time and talent!

Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca

Hello! This is really last minute as we leave for our cruise Friday morning, but if you have time I would like to make a request for:
MickeyHeadRapunzelDakota_zps0a5035e6.jpg with the name Gabby on it
MickeyHeadCinderellaJessica_zpse807668f.jpg with the name Rebecca on it

I wondered if you could do something similar with Aurora and the name Madilyn on it? If not I would like the mane Madilyn on this instead PrincessesMickeyHeadLittleSister_zpsa662a1cf.jpg

If you do not have time, it is ok- I should have been more organized! :confused3
Thank you so much for sharing you time and talent!

Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca
No Problem :)
Have a great cruise!

Lady B are you able to do Birthday invites? if you do would you have time to do one? We are going away on Sunday but when we return it is my daughters 5th birthday and now I am trying to put out invites before we go. thanks

Wow, you are speedy!!! I am impressed, they are perfect- thanks for the pixie dust!!!pixiedust:

Rebecca

Great Designs.

Was hoping you would have time to do a couple for me. Would like this design with Feb 14-17, 2013 and rather than a family name Brett & Frank.

Also, could you do names spelled in characters.

Brett- chip & dale
Frank - Mickey
Scott - Goofy

DisneyDreamLaneFamily_zps547ed64b.jpg

Thanks.

Hi there! In Post #91 you made a cute Christmas Train for someone-- could I get one like that with The Logar Family please?
Would also like just a separate Engine with Mickey and the name Connor on it
love your designs- they are super cute :thumbsup2

Hi, I was wondering if you could do:
MinniePirateHeadMichele_zps6f504c6e.jpg the name is Rose
MinniePirateEarScarfHeather_zps492a5d91.jpg the name is Carleen
DisneyDreamLaneFamily_zps547ed64b.jpg but the disney magic, January 26-1
The Mascolo Family

Thank you so much!

Hi! This is very, very last minute- but I know you work quick so I am hoping you can come through. We leave for the airport at noon tomorrow. I had these done already from a previous trip but for whatever reason tonight I cannot get them to print correctly.

Can I please get a Mickey head Princess Belle with the crown and the name Isabella on it
AND
The Mickey head with Jake (from the Neverland Pirates) with the name JP on it

If you do not have the time I completely understand but I figured it didn't hurt to ask!

Thanks so much!
Rebecca

Hi! This is very, very last minute- but I know you work quick so I am hoping you can come through. We leave for the airport at noon tomorrow. I had these done already from a previous trip but for whatever reason tonight I cannot get them to print correctly.

Can I please get a Mickey head Princess Belle with the crown and the name Isabella on it
AND
The Mickey head with Jake (from the Neverland Pirates) with the name JP on it

If you do not have the time I completely understand but I figured it didn't hurt to ask!

Thanks so much!
Rebecca
Hello, it was a busy day so I just got to this, hope you get them in time :)

Hello! Thank you so much for commenting on my post! Would you please be able to put the ship in the mickey head with the ballons?? Do you have a sideways picture of the ship? I have a picture of the design i am looking to edit. Also, I will be on the disney dream! Thank you so much for your time, help, and hard work! Greatly appreciated!

Hi, I am sorry but I don't eidt others designs. Based on your description and using my backgrounds and balloons this is what I came up with. I can change the wording or add your name. Let me know :)
If it's not what you are looking for feel free to post again for help on the DISign board.

Hi Lady B :wave2:, I'm new to this thread and just saw your great creations! I'm wondering if you would be able to do a couple designs for me?

1. Girl Pirate Mickey Head (pink hat) with the name Taylor.
2. Boy Pirate Mickey Head (Brown hat) with the name Ryan.
3. I also really like the black mickey heads with the crown and the Disney Princess next to it. Could you please make a Merida (from Brave) mickey head with a crown with the name Taylor.

No hurry... Thank you so much!!

Also, I LOVE the graphic in the above post (#199). Could you please edit it: No frame, just the mickey head, inside left ear - Disney Fantasy, inside right ear - April 2013, in the clouds - Our First Disney Cruise

I wish I had your talent! I have photoshop elements and tried many different designs. Nothing came out how I wanted it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter