• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot going on right now so I am going to take a short break. I plan to be back the beginning of February. Please feel free to post requests but only if you do not need them completed this month (January).

All requests after this post will be completed when I return in February :)

Hello,
When you return, can I please get the following:

Two requests, same template for both.
LadyBCruiseMH5
1. Left Ear - Disney Fantasy
Right Ear - 2015 Eastern Caribbean
Head - The Loch Family
2. Left Ear - Disney Fantasy
Right Ear - 2015 Eastern Caribbean
Head - The Miller Family

Lady B - May I please request the following for our cruise? We leave on Feb 20th to travel to Port Canaveral for our cruise that leaves on Feb 22nd so if it would be possible to have them before Feb 17th I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent
PS - you created the image I used to make pillowcases so have signed on our cruise last year and my kids still sleep with them every night :-) Thanks for making such amazing Disigns that create such lasting memories.

1) LadyBMHWordCruiseSample1 -
Left Ear - Port Canaveral, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
Inside Left Ear - Would it be possible to use the Disney Magic Logo? If not, the cruise line logo would be fantastic
Right Ear - Disney Magic , February 22 - March 1, 2015
Inside Right Ear - DCL logo
Head - Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Abby, Will
Inside Head - Would it be possible to get one with Mickey and one with Minnie? I am hoping to make T-shirts for my children and I have a boy and a girl
Icon separator - blue mickey
Text color - Black
2) LadyBCupcake12 - Abby
3) LadyBCupcake27 - William
4) LadyBCruiseLifePreserver36 - William 2015 Disney Magic
5) LadyBCruiseLifePreserver39 - Abby 2015 Disney Magic
6) LadyBCruiseGroup4 - Is it possible to get this background with 6 names? Jeff, Shirley, Scott, Anna, Abby & Will? Stating Disney Magic instead of Disney Cruise Line? If not, I totally understand. It doesn't matter which characters but if it would be possible to have Abby as Elsa and Will as Olaf, that would be great!!

Thanks so much!!

Hi, thank you for being so kind as to help those of us who want to decorate our doors, but don't have the same skills!

May I please have the following?

LadyBmhstar30 (R2D2 mickey head) - name: Josh

LadyBmhstar19 (Jedi Mickey in the air) - name: Paul

LadyBmhstar11 (Princess Leia Mickey head, smiling) - name: Amanda

That's all I need. Our cruise is April 5th so if it's possible to have the week prior I'd appreciate it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!:worship:

Lady B - May I please request the following for our cruise? We leave on Feb 20th to travel to Port Canaveral for our cruise that leaves on Feb 22nd so if it would be possible to have them before Feb 17th I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent
PS - you created the image I used to make pillowcases so have signed on our cruise last year and my kids still sleep with them every night :-) Thanks for making such amazing Disigns that create such lasting memories.

1) LadyBMHWordCruiseSample1 -
Left Ear - Port Canaveral, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
Inside Left Ear - Would it be possible to use the Disney Magic Logo? If not, the cruise line logo would be fantastic
Right Ear - Disney Magic , February 22 - March 1, 2015
Inside Right Ear - DCL logo
Head - Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Abby, Will
Inside Head - Would it be possible to get one with Mickey and one with Minnie? I am hoping to make T-shirts for my children and I have a boy and a girl
Icon separator - blue mickey
Text color - Black
2) LadyBCupcake12 - Abby
3) LadyBCupcake27 - William
4) LadyBCruiseLifePreserver36 - William 2015 Disney Magic
5) LadyBCruiseLifePreserver39 - Abby 2015 Disney Magic
6) LadyBCruiseGroup4 - Is it possible to get this background with 6 names? Jeff, Shirley, Scott, Anna, Abby & Will? Stating Disney Magic instead of Disney Cruise Line? If not, I totally understand. It doesn't matter which characters but if it would be possible to have Abby as Elsa and Will as Olaf, that would be great!!

Thanks so much!!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la... Orders/January/cruisingmom1977?sort=9&page=1
password is cruisingmom1977

Hi, thank you for being so kind as to help those of us who want to decorate our doors, but don't have the same skills!

May I please have the following?

LadyBmhstar30 (R2D2 mickey head) - name: Josh

LadyBmhstar19 (Jedi Mickey in the air) - name: Paul

LadyBmhstar11 (Princess Leia Mickey head, smiling) - name: Amanda

That's all I need. Our cruise is April 5th so if it's possible to have the week prior I'd appreciate it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!:worship:
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...d Orders/January/wendiloveswalt?sort=9&page=1
password is wendiloveswalt

Hi!! I'm cruising in March and i've been trying to look at your designs (using safari) and I can't seem to access the files on Photobucket with the password. It keeps saying I need to enable cookies which I've done…any tips??? Thanks!!

Hi!! I'm cruising in March and i've been trying to look at your designs (using safari) and I can't seem to access the files on Photobucket with the password. It keeps saying I need to enable cookies which I've done…any tips??? Thanks!!

Hi :)
sorry, I don't have safari, I use google chrome. Have you tried using another browser?

Sorry, not sure why it won't allow you to view it. I do think there is a FAQ or help on Photobucket that you can check to see if they have a quick fix.

Hello LadyB thank you so much for your designs for my September Trip my door looked great.

We are going on a family trip and I am requesting for 2 staterooms my own and my parents (they do not use the internet) I hope its not to much i don't need them until February 23th

My Request (Wonder March 1st 2015)
1. LadyBMHsuper3 Anthony
2. LadyBMHCars9 Cristian
3. LadyBcruiseline plate5 Cristian
4. Ladybcruisesign24 Arias Family
5. This one i am not sure if it can be done i will but in the request
Ladybsurfshack5
If you can change surf to the following
Sully -Papi
Snow white- Mami
lighting mcqueen- Cristian
Spiderman -Anthony

My Parents stateroom request same trip (parents and nieces)
1. Ladybcupcake23 Ayleen
2. Ladybcupcake21 Karely
3.LadybecruiseMH30 Evaristo
4. Ladybcruisehh31 Amelia
5. Ladysurfshack5
if you can change it to the following
Mickey- Abuelito
Minnie- Abuelita
Rapunzel -Ayleen
Sophia -Karely
6. Ladybcruisenamefill1 - Martinez

Thank You in advance for your wonderful work

Wow!! Thats all I can say. Thank you so much for your generosity. The Disigns are amazing!! I am blown away by how quickly and freely you offer your talents!! Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!!!

I first want to thank you for all your hard work and time you put into your DISigns. :worship: When you get a moment can you please do these for me:

LadyBCruiseKites1
With 3 kites:
Mickey - Ethan
Stitch - Nancy
Eeyore - Debbie

LadyBSurfShack3
Stitch - Ethan
Lotso - Nancy
Eeyore - Debbie

LadyBCupcake25
Nancy
Debbie

LadyBCupcake30
Ethan

LadyBCruiseSign2
Memories on the Dream
August 21, 2015 - August 24, 2015

LadyBCruiseSign6
Change Fantasy to Dream
Until we meet again!

MommyPiratePrincess
Nancy
Debbie

Cruise Mickey Word Head
Left ear: Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay
Inside left ear: Cruise logo
Right ear: Disney Dream, August 21, 2015 - August 24, 2015
Inside right ear: Cruise Logo
Head: Ethan, Nancy, Debbie
Inside Head: Captain Mickey or fab 5 in cruise gear (if you have)
Icon word separator: Mickey heads
Text color: Black

Thanks again :cutie:

Thank you so much for sharing your talent! When you get a chance, I would love the following:

Red pirate ears - Zoe
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate1_zps8ff159c7.jpg.html

Pink pirate ears - Lucy
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate3_zps9a6f3a1d.jpg.html

Cruise sign
Smithey Family
Dream
March 13-16, 2015
Caribbean
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...Signs/LadyBCruiseSign107_zpsc97f7c27.jpg.html

Thank you so very much!! (My daughter is going to love the Olaf porthole as well - thanks for making it!)

Hello LadyB thank you so much for your designs for my September Trip my door looked great.

We are going on a family trip and I am requesting for 2 staterooms my own and my parents (they do not use the internet) I hope its not to much i don't need them until February 23th

My Request (Wonder March 1st 2015)
1. LadyBMHsuper3 Anthony
2. LadyBMHCars9 Cristian
3. LadyBcruiseline plate5 Cristian
4. Ladybcruisesign24 Arias Family
5. This one i am not sure if it can be done i will but in the request
Ladybsurfshack5
If you can change surf to the following
Sully -Papi
Snow white- Mami
lighting mcqueen- Cristian
Spiderman -Anthony

My Parents stateroom request same trip (parents and nieces)
1. Ladybcupcake23 Ayleen
2. Ladybcupcake21 Karely
3.LadybecruiseMH30 Evaristo
4. Ladybcruisehh31 Amelia
5. Ladysurfshack5
if you can change it to the following
Mickey- Abuelito
Minnie- Abuelita
Rapunzel -Ayleen
Sophia -Karely
6. Ladybcruisenamefill1 - Martinez

Thank You in advance for your wonderful work
Have a great cruise!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...leted Orders/January/SixtoMouse?sort=9&page=1
password is SixtoMouse

I first want to thank you for all your hard work and time you put into your DISigns. :worship: When you get a moment can you please do these for me:

LadyBCruiseKites1
With 3 kites:
Mickey - Ethan
Stitch - Nancy
Eeyore - Debbie

LadyBSurfShack3
Stitch - Ethan
Lotso - Nancy
Eeyore - Debbie

LadyBCupcake25
Nancy
Debbie

LadyBCupcake30
Ethan

LadyBCruiseSign2
Memories on the Dream
August 21, 2015 - August 24, 2015

LadyBCruiseSign6
Change Fantasy to Dream
Until we meet again!

MommyPiratePrincess
Nancy
Debbie

Cruise Mickey Word Head
Left ear: Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay
Inside left ear: Cruise logo
Right ear: Disney Dream, August 21, 2015 - August 24, 2015
Inside right ear: Cruise Logo
Head: Ethan, Nancy, Debbie
Inside Head: Captain Mickey or fab 5 in cruise gear (if you have)
Icon word separator: Mickey heads
Text color: Black

Thanks again :cutie:
Here you go:)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/January/nancyjo1998?sort=9&page=1
password is nancyjo1998

Thank you so much for sharing your talent! When you get a chance, I would love the following:

Red pirate ears - Zoe
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate1_zps8ff159c7.jpg.html

Pink pirate ears - Lucy
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ads/LadyBCruiseMHPirate3_zps9a6f3a1d.jpg.html

Cruise sign
Smithey Family
Dream
March 13-16, 2015
Caribbean
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...Signs/LadyBCruiseSign107_zpsc97f7c27.jpg.html

Thank you so very much!! (My daughter is going to love the Olaf porthole as well - thanks for making it!)

You're welcome :) have a great cruise!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/January/zandlmom?sort=9&page=1
password is zandlmom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter