Lady Tremaine being removed from MK

Rats! That was one of the few we couldn't quite fit in on the last trip (line was always closed when we came by). We had met just the stepsisters on a previous trip and they were awesome!!

What's next!? I'm so upset! We have a 1900 Park Fare dinner planned for our April trip, but had also planned to do the m&g at MK to meet them all together....First the Epcot character changes, now this....I cringe to see what else will go away before our trip :(

That is sad news, wasn't planning on dining at 1900 Park Fare so guess we won't get a chance to meet her.

Very sad! I think her meet and greet with Anastasia and Drizella is my favorite! I will always remember my sons proposal to Anastasia!!! Lady Tremaine was very pleased when he told her he saves all his money. She told him she would take care of his finances for him!!!

We loved that M&G! What's going on with all of these characters being removed?

I'm really beginning to think that Disney is pushing guests into character meals. If they take characters out of park meet and greets, and leave them in restaurants only, well....character meals could get very crowded. And then I can see prices going up for these meals!

I'm really beginning to think that Disney is pushing guests into character meals. If they take characters out of park meet and greets, and leave them in restaurants only, well....character meals could get very crowded. And then I can see prices going up for these meals!

But the character meals are already so hard to get, that's what doesn't make sense.

But the character meals are already so hard to get, that's what doesn't make sense.
I agree! But I doubt Disney does. Perhaps they might add addtl character meals.
I just hate that character meet and greets are being taken away!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter