• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies, would you date a man 15 years younger?

Ladies, would you date a man signficantly younger than you?

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's not to love.

cb4e.jpg

What's not to love.

cb4e.jpg

Oh come now; we all have pics from our youth, including Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, etc etc et al.

I am not attracted to children, but as referenced by a picture earlier, he isn't a child anymore.

If that is what he looked like right NOW/was his CURRENT age, we would NOT be having this convo as that is sick and disgusting.

Oh come now; we all have pics from our youth, including Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, etc etc et al.

I am not attracted to children, but as referenced by a picture earlier, he isn't a child anymore.

If that is what he looked like right NOW/was his CURRENT age, we would NOT be having this convo as that is sick and disgusting.

you're starting to make it fun to pick on you.

Well, I'm 23 so I probably would't date a guy 15 years younger.....might be a little difficult to explain my 8 year old boyfriend. :lmao: (Just kidding just kidding just kidding!! Put away the pitchforks! :) ) My DH is 5 years older than me, but when I was dating I never got along as well with guys who were younger.

he looks so vital and full of energy. i bet he could play nintendo for hours without getting tired.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bet he'd appreciate a box of mac & cheese, too. You wouldn't need to slave away in the kitchen for him.

Would I date a 25 yr. old man?

Hella yeah!!!

And he'd have the time of his life! :thumbsup2

OK, you ******* have forced me to abandon my psedo-crush on an 18 year old and go back to my real one on a 43 year old male musician.

Hope your happy now, you've made me feel like the old woman I really am.

And WTH is wrong with Nintendo? Like none of YOU people ever played it before.
:rolleyes:

OK, you ******* have forced me to abandon my psedo-crush on an 18 year old and go back to my real one on a 43 year old male musician.

Hope your happy now, you've made me feel like the old woman I really am.

And *** is wrong with Nintendo? Like none of YOU people ever played it before.
:rolleyes:

Awwwww come here Chester, you know we love you.:grouphug:

And speaking of waxing....Ox, you won't see a photograph of a man in mainstream media with hair on his chest.

i won't shed any tears one way or the other.

but this tyke hasn't started waxing yet. he's got a couple o' tufts there.

No, I couldn't date a 20 year old. He would only be 7 years older than my oldest DS. He would be like my DS's older brother and I'm sure they'd play video games together :rotfl:

hmm...i'm not sure a 21 yo would be compatible w/ my 36 yo self. however, my aunt (age 51) is 11 years older than my uncle and they've been together for 17 years, so it's possible.

hey star, maybe you need to retitle this thread "harry potter spoilers inside"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter