Ladies - which bag?

I just have a a MAJOR issue with getting visible tan lines! Pet hate!!! :mad:

I love this bag! I dont think my boyfriend would share the carrying duties though... :lmao:

Haha me too! I'm already in a bit of a bag dilemma thinking if I wear b00b tubes so I don't get strap marks at all, how will I carry my bag haha!

Yeah that's a good point, if you go for a pattern like this, you ain't getting a break from being the carrier! :laughing:

I tend to use a small cross body bag - but whatever bag I use it has to have a zip pocked on the outside for my park ticket. Nothing worse than getting to a fastpass machine and having to rummage around for the ticket!!

For rucksacks, Accessorize have some cute ones (haha I agree with the no strap mark across the chest :thumbsup2) I love this one in particular:

http://www.accessorize.com/en/restofworld/butterfly-print-rucksack/invt/18939301/

Just had a look at this one...did you notice that they also have a union jack one (it is pretty also) that looks like it has the incorrect price on it. All the others are £32 and this has a price of £3 on it!!!! Just ordered it and it went through as £3. RESULT!!

http://www.accessorize.com/en/restofworld/union-jack-rucksack/invt/18950099/

Thank you! I have been looking for a little bag like this for the parks, even with postage it's a complete bargain and so pretty :)

Re: Union Jack £3 bag - my post count ie not high enough to quote you - what difference that makes I do not know, Lol!

Just had a look at this one...did you notice that they also have a union jack one (it is pretty also) that looks like it has the incorrect price on it. All the others are £32 and this has a price of £3 on it!!!! Just ordered it and it went through as £3. RESULT!!

Wow great spot! Just ordered 2 of my DD's - if they don't like them they will still be ideal for birthday party gifts!

Thank you! I have been looking for a little bag like this for the parks, even with postage it's a complete bargain and so pretty :)

Re: Union Jack £3 bag - my post count ie not high enough to quote you - what difference that makes I do not know, Lol!

You're welcome:) Might be a few of us with these bags!:)

Hiya

Just wondering, what type of park bag do you guys use?

I want something big and bright with loads of pockets, that can hold quite a lot. Amy ideas welcome!! :goodvibes

Take a look at some Kipling ones you can often find great across the body bags with lots of pockets some external and a few internal pockets in TK Maxx for a fraction of the retail price. They have always been good for me and the straps didn't rub but were adjustable. They come in lots of sizes and you can get lots of essentials in there for park days or just days out with family.

The one I used last time was handy but DH bought me a bigger one 2 years ago which is like a Tardis inside it's great for itineraries, park passes , spare change, sunglasses, cameras and accessories , wipes and tissues, sunblock , water bottles all the stuff you need really. I found it more comfortable than a backpack and DH still had a small utility bag for other stuff like a camcorder spare batteries etc. we had it covered for our forays into the parks and they didnt take up lots of room in queues or on the buses.

I totally get why some folks prefer a backpack but this was easier than struggling with one of those when we needed things out in a hurry and they were quick to be checked out at the Security tables at the gates.

Shop around and work out what's best for your travel needs and try to pack light to make life easier. You are going on vacation after all::yes::

Fab for noticing! I just love the butterfly one so I hadn't paid too much attention to the prices on the others to be honest! But now that you mention it, for £3 I'm happy to ditch the butterflies and go for this one but looks like they are on to it!

It let me add to basket, insert address and credit card details and then wouldn't let it go through at the last stage! Never mind! :)

Oh hang on.........

How bizarre........

I tried to buy just one and it wouldn't let me, I kept getting error messages so I went back to the start and added two to the basket out of curiosity and it has let them go through, taken my £8.95 including postage and sent me a confirmation!

Happy days! :thumbsup2

Ooooh bags! This is a topic I can get very excited about :good vibes

I *adore* Kipling bags - they're so practical! I'll be taking about 4 to Florida when we go in September.

For the parks I will have:

Multiple - this is a smallish shoulder bag which can have the straps changed so it turns into a bumbag! (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kipling-K13...E6KG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335989188&sr=8-1)

This one looks good for IOA's Forbidden Journey as you're allowed a bumbag, anything else needs to be put in a locker. Anyone worn one on FJ?

Oh hang on.........

How bizarre........

I tried to buy just one and it wouldn't let me, I kept getting error messages so I went back to the start and added two to the basket out of curiosity and it has let them go through, taken my £8.95 including postage and sent me a confirmation!

Happy days! :thumbsup2

Yay:banana:

DBF goes hands free, he has cargo shorts, but I just can't so, I tend to take a small-ish back pack, that can fit:
2 bottles of water
suncream + cloth to wipe hands after applying
camera
purse
keys

I will be in the market for one as well, so this thread is very useful. I got a new back pack for our last trip and by the time we got home it had fallen apart. I wasn't very happy, as it was a Radley bag (the only one I've ever had a problem with) but I couldn't find the receipt to take it back to the shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter