Ladies, when it comes to men's clothing... what is the sexiest look for you?

I like a slightly tight pair of dress pants with a button down shirt (also very well fitted.) :love:

blue jeans, a t-shirt and a sportscoat/blazer/whatever you want to call it. Luv that look!

LOL! It depends on my mood.

Sometimes it's jeans, no shirt and sweating in the sun mowing grass. Sometimes it's jeans, a dress shirt and jacket. Sometimes it's a suit and tie.
Sometimes it's when they blush.

Oh wait, that last one wasn't about clothing. :teeth:

turtleneck sweater, jeans and a leather jacket on DH :love:

Different men look good in different styles. No matter what he is wearing, he needs to stand up straight, know what a toothbrush is, and have an above marginal sense of hygiene. The sexiest thing is when a man knows what he is about.

Plaid shorts, blue weathered Izod golf shirt & Docksiders.

I like this look: :love:

depp5_0.jpg

This:
47b6d902b3127cce8b673767358600000016108Aasm7Zk4bNE

A man in uniform. fire dept. as DH is wearing here, Marines dress uniform, police-most especially black swat type uniforms.:love:

Other than that, Tshirt, jeans, workboots.

My husband is an accountant so he wears suits or business casual all the time. I see it all the time, so I'm immune. LOL

Men in suits do nothing for me. I love a man in uniform though (preferably fire department uniform). I'm a bit of a softie for a man in a tux as well. My #3 choice is jeans and t-shirt (nice t-shirt, not a holey ratty mess). I love dress down days at work. ;)

Jeans and button downs.

I also love it when my dh walks around in a button down with just his boxers on. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter