• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies: What is your go to websites good workout leggings?

Pixie Dusted Snow

Registered
I'm most interested in printed leggings or bright colors but I'll look at anything you recommend.
Looking for ones that are good for workouts that have compression.

Dick’s has a decent selection of Calia by Carrie Underwood. There have lots of prints and they hold up very well. I really like the entire line.

No pretty prints but Lululemon are my favorites. They have some with a bit of compression (which I need).

Last edited:

I go to some senior citizen exercise youtube video involving a chair or two with no leggings but some stretchy thing. Just started this past weekend.

eta.....the chairs have legs to clarify.

My favorite leggings are by 90 Degree. As I am cheap, lol, I buy them at TJMaxx. I would check their website along with Nordstrom Rack, 6pm, and even Amazon.

I absolutely love Gym Shark leggings. I’ve tried some cheaper in store and Amazon brand leggings to workout, but they were just okay. I stopped searching after I found Gym Shark. Like you, I also love bright colored leggings. I like that the leggings are stylish, but also functional.

With that said, I’ve always wanted to try Fabletics’ leggings because they have really cute patterns. Gym Shark has cute styles and bright colors, but very few patterned options. Plus, you can only buy them online, whereas I could buy Fabletics leggings in store.

Lilly Pulitzer makes athletic wear now. They have fun, bright colors. Alo Yoga and Athleta are my absolute favorite though. They are expensive, but they actually last, so invest in them for a long time as opposed to cheaper ones that don’t wear well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter