ladies: what do you carry as a purse/bag while in the parks?

I have a "pack mule" too. He is awesome and can get through bag check in just moments despite multiple pockets to look through. He is just the best.

I carry very little in the park (room key, credit card, ID, annual pass, ADR list, lip balm, very small camera, and cell phone). l]

I'm the same, but use a very small camera case with several pockets that I wear cross-body. In cooler weather when I have a jacket or vest with good pockets, I don't take a bag at all :thumbsup2

In the past I always used a fanny pack but sometimes it ends up hurting my back after a while. This time I bought a new cross body purse by Baggallini that is about the same size and has lots of pockets. I can't fit everything in my pockets. I carry a camera, cell phone, tickets, sunglasses and other glasses for indoors. I think this bag will be great!

http://www.ebags.com/product/baggallini/walletbagg-large-crinkle-nylon/47357

:mickeyjumLast year in the park, I bought a canvas back pack that I actually think was intended to be for a little girl but the straps extended and it fit me. It is small enough for my camera, sunscreen, and chapstick. It is bright pink plaid with Mickey silouhettes all over it. Cute and it will fit into all the "pockets" on all the rides to store your stuff very nicely. LOVE IT!

do you think the VB mini-hipster fits into the ride "pockets"?

thanks!

My sisters and I love the Touring Healthy Back Bag from LL Bean. It runs about $89, but I have used mine for three years now at Disney and I would never go back. It's canvas, light-weight and you wear it over one shoulder. It's designed to relieve pressure on the neck, back and shoulders. I love it because it has all sorts of pockets for everything - cell phones, credit carts, park tickets, cash, etc. All of the outside pockets are either zipped or have velcro for security and there's even a place to attach all your little Disney plush pulls and charms. It easily holds a bottle of water inside and comes in lots of fun colors. :thumbsup2

I too am a fanny pack wearer but I totally hate it. I run the strap through my beltloops to keep it in place but makes it harder to get through the bag check line. My DD16 wears a drawstring backpack as her purse that we also throw our sunglasses in when going on rides. I so want to have the freedom of just stuffing what I need into my pockets & going but I am a worry-wart. I watch in envy as my DH & two younger DDs skip through the no bag line but I can't break my addiction to being prepared for everything. Sunscreen, band aids, neosporin, advil, lip balm (an absolute necessity for me!!), Kleenex, travel sized baby wipes (for sticky hands), wallet, KTTW cards, cell phone, camera (point & shoot), extra hair ponies... You get the idea. It was only last summer that I quit packing extra clothes for my youngest DD & she hasn't had an accident for 2 or 3 years! Help me break my addiction!! :grouphug:

I normally use a shoulder bag in daily life and use the same style for touring WDW. Usually one of my older Stone Mountain leather bags, so I'm not upset if it becomes even more stained! *LOL*

Most of my bags are 10" wide by 8" high and 2.5" to 3" deep. Some are hobo style (zippered top), other have a zipper plus a flap. The ones I take to WDW convert from a 12" drop to a cross-body strap.

In addition to a wallet (mini French purse), my purse usually contains: reading glasses, very small cosmetic pouch (usually contains sunscreen and lip balm at WDW), tissues, small mirror, camera with extra batteries, small battery-operated fan, bottle strap, pen and small notebook, small book (if solo--read during meals), a few safety pins and adhesive bandages for emergencies. Probably a few other odds and ends that I can't remember. Sunglasses usually are on my face or on top of my head.

Oh! And a travel-size (1 oz, I think) bottle of contact lens solution. Rarely need it, but when I need it, I need it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter