Ladies!!! Packing help!

I gave up looking fashionable at the parks. I live in running skirts or shorts, and workout tops since they breathe and dry quickly. Comfort is key. I throw in some sundresses for dinners we have time to go back and change for.

Skorts! LL Bean, Athleta, Eddie Bauer, Columbia - whatever - moisture wicking, cute and fun but totally practical!

Girl, I am 42 and I wear hiking shorts (lots of pockets, made of material that will dry quickly) and dry-fit shirts! I look like I am about to go on a hike in Disney. Be comfortable. There is no "dress code" in the parks.

Ditto to ALL of that (including the age ;)).

Comfort is most important while hiking miles throughout those parks!

You do you girl!

I LOVE dresses and skirts, wear them ALL the time anyway...... in colder weather, I wear leggings or tights underneath- but in summer I have a BIG ???? I have yet to find a comfortable pair of shorts to wear underneath for breezy days, EVERYTHING rolls/ride sup on the legs and I hate them! (tried Jockey skimmers,etc) I am LOL'ing at the pp's who are 'middle aged' and don't want to scare Mickey, that's me too! I don't have *thin* legs, so I think that's the problem. ANY advice on shorts for underneath is appreciated!

I LOVE dresses and skirts, wear them ALL the time anyway...... in colder weather, I wear leggings or tights underneath- but in summer I have a BIG ???? I have yet to find a comfortable pair of shorts to wear underneath for breezy days, EVERYTHING rolls/ride sup on the legs and I hate them! (tried Jockey skimmers,etc) I am LOL'ing at the pp's who are 'middle aged' and don't want to scare Mickey, that's me too! I don't have *thin* legs, so I think that's the problem. ANY advice on shorts for underneath is appreciated!

Skorts skorts skorts! A good pair of skorts is one of the greatest things you can have in your wardrobe if you like skirts. :D

Also, if you're looking for something to wear under shorts to prevent chub rub, I found these work pretty well provided that you're not wearing super-short shorts. The lace ones in particular- they're long enough to prevent chafing but they look super cute poking out under the shorts. :) Under my shorter shorts I think they look a little long on me...but I'm also pretty short.

Girl, I am 42 and I wear hiking shorts (lots of pockets, made of material that will dry quickly) and dry-fit shirts! I look like I am about to go on a hike in Disney. Be comfortable. There is no "dress code" in the parks.

I am another fan of hiking gear! Hiking shorts (I like the ones from Prana), hiking socks, trail running shoes, a hiking pack with a hydration pouch... I look like I am about to climb Pikes Peak. But I do try to sprinkle in some cute t-shirts since we go in the fall when it isn't as hot. Comfort is my first priority!

I am another fan of hiking gear! Hiking shorts (I like the ones from Prana), hiking socks, trail running shoes, a hiking pack with a hydration pouch... I look like I am about to climb Pikes Peak. But I do try to sprinkle in some cute t-shirts since we go in the fall when it isn't as hot. Comfort is my first priority!

I wear keen sandals so when my feet get wet, they dry quickly. I also love my REI day bag. I really need to work on getting some cuter dry-fit shirts. I think i look like im about to run a marathon on a hiking trail with water obstacles.

Yes, wear what's comfortable but I definitely sometimes get the urge to dress up a bit. I'm 24 and I like to wear rompers because they keep me cool, give the look of a dress, but I feel more comfortable in them because they are shorts and not open on the bottom. I prefer to have shorts rather than a skirt/dress for getting on and off rides.

some skorts are ok..... but I have a full wardrobe of skirts and dresses that I love already....I have a skort or two but they're not my fave.... still looking for undershorts that dont' roll recomendation

some skorts are ok..... but I have a full wardrobe of skirts and dresses that I love already....I have a skort or two but they're not my fave.... still looking for undershorts that dont' roll recomendation

These worked for me, but they may be a little long depending on the length of shorts / your willingness to have them peek out. (The lace ones work nicely for that.)

Also, BodyGlide works wonders and is zero impact on your outfit. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter