Ladies only: Sports bras and large sizes

agotta

<font color=red>WISH Biggest Loser/Red Team</font>
I am looking for a good sports bra for a size D cup. I was looking at the underarmour, but support is more important. Any suggestions?

Not sure my suggestions will be helpful b/c I'm a C...but I really love the Jog Bra.

But back in post baby days--it was sometimes helpful to just wear 2 sports bras and that provided plenty of support.

Good luck!

I love the Frog Bra..it's the most supportive pullover sports bra out there and has high praise from testers. You can find it at title9sports (dot com)

the "wicking sports top for larger breasted women" from title 9 sports. IT is made by moving comfort, and I jsut love it. they have the enell one too it is called the "last resort bra". I good bra makes all the difference when you are trying to run. I can't imagine what I did before I found these.

From a 46DDD I have to give the Enell 5 stars!!!!! I love that bra and it is worth EVERY penny! Check out Ebay for them. That is where I got mine and I think I paid about $38 for it! Best $38 spent on a sports bra! It actually does what it should!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter