Ladies......online clothes shopping?

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
Do you buy clothes online? what are your favorites sites to shop?

I have ordered from LLBean and Lands End.........but looking for some other ideas.

I love Coldwater Creek, and they have 50% off sales site wide. JcPenney and QVC in the sale sections.

Do you buy clothes online? what are your favorites sites to shop?

I have ordered from LLBean and Lands End.........but looking for some other ideas.

Don't know what size you are - I buy plus sized clothes, and I don't really like the selection in stores, so I do a lot of my shopping online. Some of my favorites are Old Navy, Silhouettes, Walmart (different selection from what's in the stores) & J Jill.

Drapers and Damons - my total favorite

Appleseeds

Tog Shop

Thanks for all the good ideas:thumbsup2
I forgot about old navy
I had a coupon sitting in my email so I just ordered some capris and pants to use for work too:thumbsup2

Shopping the OUTLET and SALE categories on Talbot's website!!!! I'd never pay full price but you can snag some great deals online (and I'm a big girl!):goodvibes

I like these:

unique-vintage.com (they actually sell mostly new clothes on their web-site, but with a lean towards throwback 50-60's dresses and flapper dresses, and they have a large selection of formal wear, I guess catering to the prom crowd

stopstaringclothing.com

aprilcornell.com

holyclothing.com

lolaandgigi.com

ashleystewart.com

I just spent over $100 yesterday on oldnavy.com :guilty:
Also, I like victoriassecret.com

Other online shopping sites I love but not for clothes are:
amazon.com
petfooddirect.com
soap.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter