Ladies, how do you do your hair in the morning?

I wash my semi curly hair every other day.

On wash day: Wash, mousse, blow dry with diffuser.

On not wash day: Flat iron.

Wash, air dry then a little blow dry...natural curls so it is going to do what it wants and I learned along time ago, I was tired of fighting it.

I dont like to waste time on my hair in the morning- I wash it, brush it and most of the time leave for work while my hair is still wet.

I wash and then dry using both a round brush and a normal brush. I have wanted to get hot rollers for awhile now but I just do not have the space to keep them.

Wash & go. It's fairly short and has a wave and is thick, so it usually looks OK.

I'm not one to fuss with my hair, don't wear make-up etc.

I wash and condition it, put two sprays of stay in heat protecter, then I blow dri it for about 5 minutes (fine hair, layed pageboy, just above my shoulders) just using my blow brush to seperate it. It comes out straight and shiney. When I don't blow dri and just wash and wear it's mostly straight with just a slight wave/just short of straight look to it, and the cowlick in my bags lays funny but it still looks okay.

Got to love low maitence hair.

Wash, blow dry then straightener... What a pita.

I used to wash and blow dry. Easy. Now it takes for ever. I love the way it looks but man. It takes for ever....

I'm the same way!

If I don't straighten it, it looks like I went through a wind tunnel. :sad2:

Wash...Blow Dry, Big Curls.
Mine is just past my sholders and layered. So I just curl the layers in and around. Whatever Way...lol
And fluff it up.
Spray a little teensy bit and go.

I wash mine at night, every other night or every 3rd night. In the mornings, spray a little root lift on, then roll with hot rollers - I bought a "travel" set of 5 hot rollers, and it is perfect - spray that with hair spray, so the rest of the morning stuff and take the rollers out, then fluff my hair with my fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter