• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies- help me! Fashion challenged dinner attire

YFamily

Earning My Ears
Ladies, I am Mrs. Casual. Stay at home mom. Got the Tshirts, the jeans, the sweats. No "Mom Jeans," thank you! But I am pretty casual.

How fancy do I have to get for dinner on a Wonder 4 nighter? (Not Palo, just regular rotation.)

Can any ladies give me some packing hints as to how dressy I must get? :confused3

I don't wear dresses or skirts anymore. Maybe some flowy pants with a nice top. But just HOW dressy should it be?

Can anyone that relates to my fashion sense give some hints?

Thank you kindly,
Mrs Y of the Y Family
St. Louis, MO
Sailing away on May 14th
:cheer2:

You are talking way way to dressy for the wonder.

Disney has adopted a new casual dining dress code for each and everyone of the dining rooms. Still no shorts allowed, but that isn't a problem.

You can wear jeans and a shirt every night if you want to. I didn't have any jeans with, but I ended up wearing my casual capris and blouses every night in the dining room, instead of the dress pants and tops I brought with.

It was so great, and hubby and I definately won't be overpacking anymore.

When we cruised the 4 night on the Wonder I wore capris and a nice matching top to dinner every night (except when we went to Palo) and felt very comfortable. Most of the women were wearing pretty much the same.
Vickie

each nighto n the Wonder will have a "dress theme" so to speak...it goes by night, not restaurant.

The first night is "cruise casual"...many people in capris, some skirts, I didn't see anyone in jeans, but it's definitely casual

The second night is "semi-formal"...saw many people wearing dressier outfits, not over the top ball gowns, but nice skirts, lots of little black dresses and everything in between.

The third night is "pirate night" ....many people wearing tropical themed clothes, some wearing pirate costumes, capris, skirts etc

Last night is "cruise casual" again

Just about anything goes (excpet shorts) wear whatever you are most comfortable in...no need to worry!

On the Wonder it is pretty casual. Any type of nice pants outfit will be fine. I'd say anything you wear to say Church would be fine. A nice sundress, pants and top, capris, etc. Enjoy your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter