Ladies---Best Bra?

rparmfamily

In paradise
So I normally buy VS Body by Victoria full coverage. But at nearly $50, I'd like to find a cheaper alternative. I've tried on a few at Target that looked similiar but they weren't as supportive and didn't fit as good.

Any other suggestions? (or coupons or codes for VS? LOL)

I love the bras at Lane Bryant. Although I am not full figured, I am full busted and wear a 36dd. I wear the Cacique balconette. They always have great sales and additional codes and coupons.

Is there somewhere you can go and try on bunches of bras. Like in a Macy's or similar? Once you get some brands and styles that fit you can always look online for better prices. I personally like Calvin Klein and I pick them up at Marshalls for $14 or less marked down from $34+. VS used to have one bra I really liked but was discontinued. For a while I was able to find it for half off on eBay.

My suggestion is that you stock up during SemiAnnual Sale, which happens mid-summer and right after Christmas. Nearly all sale styles are $28 or less at that time. Shop early for best selection and at the end of the sale when they all go to about $15.

I love the bras at Lane Bryant. Although I am not full figured, I am full busted and wear a 36dd. I wear the Cacique balconette. They always have great sales and additional codes and coupons.

I have heard these are made by VS for LB.

Maidenform for me. The same company that owns Lane Bryant owns Victoria's Secret.

I am in the same situation OP. I wear vs BBv bras. I'm a 38dd or 40 d depending on the bra. I have tried others too, including lane Bryant and have yet to find anything else that fits as well. As a previous poster mentioned, i buy 2 or 3 every time they do their sale. Usually I can combine it with free shipping too and spend about $30 per bra. It's not cheap, but it's better than full price.

I only wear the Lane Bryant Cacique T-shirt bra. It doesn't have underwire, just an inch of elastic and made of jersey cotton stuff, but they hold up really well. I've wore the same kind for 13 years and they are really comfy. At the outlet this weekend they had them for $19, awesome price!

I have worn Playtex 18 hour bras since I was 16. I have never been able to buy "cute" bras because I have always been a D cup or above.

I use to hate bra shopping, could never find the support and coverage I needed((36DD) until I discovered Olga brand, I just don't buy anything else now! I don't even have to try them own, I just pick up my size and it always fits. I wait until Kohls has them on sale and I have a coupon I never spend over $20

Soma. They aren't cheap but they are pretty. I'm a 34 DD (all mine- what I wouldn't give for a plastic surgeon to give me a little set!) and need support.

I buy them on sale but I don't splurge on myself and really a pretty bra makes me happy and DH hasn't complained!

I, too, love the Lane Bryant Balconette! So comfy and can catch them on great prices when they're on sale B1G1 (I got 4 bras for $40 shipped back before Christmas)

I'm another Lane Bryant Balconette wearer. I have been wearing them forever it seems. I just can't go cheap on a bra. I need the support and while I'm happy to report that I no longer fit in the Lane Bryant clothes (thank you Weight Watchers), I will probably always wear their bras.

And please, make sure you get fitted so you are wearing the right size. And I wouldn't trust the clerks at VS for the fitting. They aren't properly trained. Go to a professional to be fitted. Lane Bryant sales associates go through training so I trust them, but I have also done my own fittings so I know what size I wear. And you should be fitted about every 6 months since your body is constantly changing and your size can change.

Also, FYI on Lane Bryant, twice a year they have their big Cacique sale where it is Buy 2, Get 2 free. The sale is usually in January and June, so keep an eye out for it.

I'm also a Lane Bryant Balconnette girl! Love those bras! They usually have good sales, like buy 1 get 1 free or buy 2 get 2 free, and often times have coupon codes that you can stack with the sale price.

I have only wore Lane Bryant the last 5 years. I get the demi one in their brand.

DO wait till they do the sales. They do Buy 2 get 2 twice a year. In July and January. You just missed it.

They do buy one get one a few times a year as well. last year I bought online and was able to use the $25 off and got free shipping to the store. I stocked up and didn’t buy any this year.

I am very full figured and I am now hooked on Fantasie brand bras, they're about $56 but they keep everything in place. I own three and they are as supportive as the day I bought them, and they are comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter