Lack of March UY????

libgirl1

Earning My Ears
Hi all. We are new DVC members and I am already feeling the itch to search for additional contracts. I would like to keep the same UY, but I am finding that the selection is limited...has anyone else noticed that there don't seem to be as many March UY contracts on the resale sites? There seem to be a ton of December and Feb. Is there a reason for this (little selection for some UYs and a lot for others)?

There is an article on the DVCNews website showing the distribution of points by Use Year for several DVC resorts and for the Walt Disney World resorts as a whole (see http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/owning-dvc/1557-distribution-of-dvc-points-by-use-year). The March Use Year is a little underrepresented among the WDW resorts, while the February and December UYs are more common.

Sometimes it requires a great deal of patience to find a resale deed that meets your needs. Good luck!!

We have a March UY. Through the years we've been able to buy some SSR, VB, HHI and VWL via the resale market. I hope you find what you want without too much delay!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter