• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering

Of course she's interested!:goodvibes

Whoa slow down ladies, I was just commenting that everytime someone says something about Donnie they end it with "He's a really nice guy". I'm sure he is, but I don't know anything about him except how much of a hard time everyone here gives him.....oh and that his trailer got TP'd on the 4th. :rotfl:

no, you'll be there with the rest of the folks who find us worthy enough to hang out with.

sorry.

Got a little carried away at the prospect.......;)

Enh I doubt he'd be interested anyways, I'm one of those women that squeezes from the middle of the toothpaste tube and doesn't care if they leave the toilet seat up. Men hate women like that.

Whoa slow down ladies, I was just commenting that everytime someone says something about Donnie they end it with "He's a really nice guy". I'm sure he is, but I don't know anything about him except how much of a hard time everyone here gives him.....oh and that his trailer got TP'd on the 4th. :rotfl:

Just couldn't resist putting that in there could ya. Just couldn't let that die huh? That's ok, I'll be sure to spike your Kungaloosh extra heavy duty.

I'm boycotting not ignoring. I won't be there until November!
I'm boycotting the LDGG until Ami says she can come. If Ami can't come I'm dumping my ressies. All the people who came the 4th need to come back.

Just couldn't resist putting that in there could ya. Just couldn't let that die huh? That's ok, I'll be sure to spike your Kungaloosh extra heavy duty.

I'm boycotting the LDGG until Ami says she can come. If Ami can't come I'm dumping my ressies. All the people who came the 4th need to come back.

Mmmm just the way I like it. :thumbsup2

I feel so loved! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter