• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering

The new beer pricing will be in effect then $5.00 for a beer no 6pack discounts.

I've got my dates so we are in!!:thumbsup2
Great!
I am already looking for a smoothie maker.
Will make sure I have plenty of

mixers.jpg

Jason will bring his sippy cup!

Jan 1 - 12 .all they had was 25 till end of month open in premium site for $110.00 a nite.

Listen Up BOPPERS.... HEre is the GG number 713541.

Attach yourselves appropriately.

Me and DH will be there, we're not at the Fort, but we'll come by that evening!!

Now I just have to figure out how to get some beer and wine coolers over there without a car. (Anybody want to make a beer run for us, I'll send money)

I will be there tent camping from 8-30 to 9-2 then from 9-2 to 9-7 I will be at port orleans french quarter

Jan 1 - 12 .all they had was 25 till end of month open in premium site for $110.00 a nite.

we have 12/28-1/27 booked. it's a preferred site i believe.
you can have it from the 2nd if you like.

we have 12/28-1/27 booked. it's a preferred site i believe.
you can have it from the 2nd if you like.

You are a sweetie! How would we work that out? You may pm me if you'd like.

Me and DH will be there, we're not at the Fort, but we'll come by that evening!!

Now I just have to figure out how to get some beer and wine coolers over there without a car. (Anybody want to make a beer run for us, I'll send money)

You have your back covered by the Gatordad. No need to send money, just remind him because he is rather stupid.

You have your back covered by the Gatordad. No need to send money, just remind him because he is rather stupid.

Coors Light and Bartles and James Fuzzy Navels pwetty pwease :-)

perhaps a little closer to the event, I told you he's stupid.

Did I miss the day? Which day (or night) are we getting together? :)

I think every night worked out pretty well for 4JUL08.

just make sure it's for the right weekend, in my rush to get the originals, i didn't realize that it was for the 1st of sept.

I almost did the same thing when we booked our All-Star ressies. Glad I caught it before I made the plane reservations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter