Labor Day crowds?

Malibustyle23

DIS Veteran
Can you tell me your experience with Labor Day at Magic Kingdom?
How crowded does it get? What kind of waits do the rides have? Am I crazy to think about going then?

We have never gone in the summer and have no desire to due to crowds and heat. I am trying to plan our vacation but between work schedule for dh and possible free dining dates, trying may be all it amounts to.

The dates I'm looking at would possibly have labor day as our last park day which would have to be MK. We would already have two park days there so it's not that we would miss anything but I just don't want to end it on a miserable note due to overcrowding.

Overall Labor day should be a relatively light day. MK wouldn't be the recommended park but given the overall WDW is lower crowd day should be totally doable. The Sat and Sunday before will be a little more crowded but. Rope drop is your friend on that day, get to the park before the terrible heat (its still hot) and the crowds will be super manageable. That week leading up to MK isnt bad but going in the mornings really help. We'll be there that week too. Have fun planning

Just don't head to Hollywood Studios! We went last year on Labor Day and wow..the crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter