Labor Day Countdown

Ok Guys....seriously.....Isnt anybody excited!! Where is your happiness....=)
We are going to Disney...and it is so soon....

Ok Guys....seriously.....Isnt anybody excited!! Where is your happiness....=)
We are going to Disney...and it is so soon....

I'm soo excited too! :cool1: I've just been looking at pictures of all the snacks at Goofy's Candy Co. - I've always missed it in the past, but I'm looking forward to creating my own this year :goodvibes

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:I'm at 40 days today!! :banana::banana::banana:

Oh...can you send me the link to the pics of the goofy snacks.....Where is the goofy shop by the way??

:banana:Leaving 40 days from now, and will be there 42 days from tomorrow....birthday celebration & free dining. Can't wait. Taking DS, who hasn't been to Disney in 10 years, and his BFF who has only been there once for a couple of days just at Epcot & AK. We are going to have so much fun:banana:

We will be there too!!! Sept 5-12 Cant wait!! Free dining and the :goodvibescontroversial upgrade:goodvibes to SSR
:cheer2::woohoo::yay::cool1:
Enjoy your trip everyone

MariaEllerºoº;32953781 said:
I see you're celebrating your 1st DVC stay and Cruise! :cool1: Have a wonderful trip!!!

:thanks: I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time!! Only 37 more days. WooHoo!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter