• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LA Shuttle/Limo Service

dthogue

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a reliable shuttle/towncar/limo service for the Port in LA?

We are a party of 3 - I need transportation from LAX to Hollywood area hotel, then to the port the next day.

I would like private transportation - don't really care it if its van, towncar or limo. I do not want a shared ride.

Looking for dependable service at reasonable cost.

Leaning towards Super Shuttle, but am looking for other alternatives.

Tammy

We use Prime Time shuttle. I always book the shared van but they do have private options too. They are reliable and seem competitive in pricing. HTH

Can anyone recommend a reliable shuttle/towncar/limo service for the Port in LA?

We are a party of 3 - I need transportation from LAX to Hollywood area hotel, then to the port the next day.

I would like private transportation - don't really care it if its van, towncar or limo. I do not want a shared ride.

Looking for dependable service at reasonable cost.

Leaning towards Super Shuttle, but am looking for other alternatives.

Tammy

I've had good luck with Super Shuttle or Prime Time Shuttle

We are using the private option from Super Shuttle, can report back soon!

Thanks everyone - I was going to go with Prime Time, they were less expensive, but I read alot of bad reviews so I was hesitant to use them. Glad to hear that you had good service from them.

Any other suggestions???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter