• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Airport North

eatatmidnight

DIS Veteran
We have an early flight out of MCO in June and would like to stay near the airport the night before. Does anyone have feedback on this hotel? We will need 4-5 rooms; so budget friendly is helpful

We stayed there last year, and it was ok. Not the greatest, not the worst. The staff was all nice, and it had a pool/hot tub. The room itself looked updated, but the bathroom was old and needing of upgrade. The price was good. There were stains on the carpet/bedspreads and just the overall cleanliness wasn’t perfect. The breakfast area was packed with no where to sit, and the attendant couldn’t keep up. The airport shuttle (if you need it) stops running at 10pm, so not sure what time it starts in the morning.

I would stay again if the price was good, but I’d look elsewhere personally. We also spent a night at the sleep inn and while it was a little dated, we liked it better than the La Quinta. Although it’s a mile or two away and didn’t have a shuttle at that time. It’s also in a more congested area.

Next year we are trying out the Hyatt, but it’s expensive. When pricing hotels, we found the holiday inn gets good reviews and it was priced pretty well. Although we’ve never stayed and decided on the Hyatt instead (albeit at more than double the price).

Thanks for sharing your experience. The online reviews are kind of all over the place. We have plenty of time to keep looking.

Never stayed there, but we have gotten some pretty good deals (~$100 or less) with the Marriott and Hilton brand hotels near the airport, most with free airport shuttles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter