La Quinta Inn and Suites Anaheim

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
Has anyone stayed here? I got a rate of $58 per night :earseek: on Expedia for a deluxe suite with two double beds in bedroom and one sofa bed in living area and continental breakfast.

That's a great rate! I haven't stayed there but went to their website to check it out. The only thing I can see is that you have to pay a fee for shuttle service to DL. Don't know how much though.

We just got back from DisneyLand a month or so ago and we stayed there for 4 days. We stayed b/c my dh had free nights there. It is okay. It isn't the best hotel but not horrible either. Things I didn't like was the computer where guests can use was out of order and I needed to use a computer in a major way! The breakfast was a little bland. It was eggs but it had no bacon or sausage. There were other things but that was the major thing of breakfast. To get to the lobby you had to go outside. Customer service wasn't all that great. But for free......hey can I complain?

I liked the room....it was pretty big. We were hardly there as we were so busy at Disney.

calypso*a*go-go said:
That's a great rate! I haven't stayed there but went to their website to check it out. The only thing I can see is that you have to pay a fee for shuttle service to DL. Don't know how much though.

I'm sure that their shuttle is the ART and I think that's $2 or $3 a day. For those that don't know. ART stands for Anaheim Resort Transportation and it's a shuttle bus service that services many of the hotels in the immediate Disneyland area.

I was very tempted by that rate too as I have a family of 5 to get out there but someone posted this link of reviews of that place and I am not so sure now.

Here is the link

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...es_Anaheim_Disneyland-Anaheim_California.html

Some people find it fine but others really hated the place and I am not so sure it is worth the risk.

My local travel agent has highly recommended Hampton Inn and Suites. A little more money and a little further away but I am considering it.

Craftylady

Yes, Hampton Inn and Suites is at the top of my list and I think worth the extra money. It is good to know that someone is recommending it. Their rate of $119 per night and no additional charge for extra adults looks very good since we will have 4 adults plus one teen, and I believe that includes a hot breakfast. That is my #1 choice for now, although I sure would like to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. It isn't so much the price keeping me away (although that is a factor) but all 5 of us in one room will probably drive us crazy.

I just used Hotwire earlier today and got the Hilton Suites Anaheim/Orange for $70/night. It's a 3.5* and has gotten some pretty good reviews. I was a little disappointed though as a few people had posted that they thought the property was going to be Embassy Suites. Oh well...my choices were very limited anyway as several of the resorts we were interested in were already filled to capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter