La Nuba: impressions and most importantly discounts!?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Going to hit downtown Disney in May would you guys do this show or is it skipable???

Just asking as I want to make our "downtown disney day" memorable?

Thanks everyone :)

Mike

Sign up for Cirque du Soleil website and you may get a discount through there, emails about specials etc. We saw the show in Feb and loved it. You do not need category 1 tickets, category 2 or 3 may even be better views of the higher up acts. Just aim for something central for a good view.

We were doing a non-Disney holiday this time so wanted to do something special one evening. When we have done Disney in the past, often do the fireworks etc in the evening so have not allowed enough budget for this in the past. We did love it and would go again.

Brought my mother with us on one of our Disney trips a few years back. This was on her bucket list. She got tickets for herself and her cousin who was traveling in the area. The got the more expensive tickets. Wasn't sure about paying that much at first. They both loved the show. Said they would both do it again in a heartbeat. Mom has since passed but her cousin has now been in Vegas and several other cities. Both of them would tell anyone who would listen how good it was and that they just had to go.

Anything by Cirque du Soleil is worth seeing. The acrobatics and theatrics are astounding. We saw La Nouba in 2009, and all we heard from the crowd on the way out was "Best show I've ever seen; that was incredible; fantastic..."

Personally it was the 3rd different Cirque show I've seen, and although it was amazing, it was my least favorite. The plot was difficult to follow at times, and there was almost too much action at times. I found the two other shows (both travelling shows) had the same high energy, but the plots were understandable and they hung together better.

I would recommend La Nouba to anyone, it is worth seeing, and worth the price. If you like it (and I don't think anyone wouldn't) I would suggest that you catch some of the other Cirque events. If you are already a Cirque fan, you might also find this not to be your favorite show of theirs.

One way to save some money is to get the cheaper seats. It is a fairly intimate auditorium, and the cheap seats aren't all that bad, as a matter of fact sometimes they have a better view as acrobats soar out and above the audience.

Your answers are so awesome thank you guys!!!!

I got DH to do this if I take him to Texas De Brazil

We have seen this show in Downtown Disney two or three times and it absolutely awesome! We are definitely going again during our next visit. The level of talent is incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter