• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Nouba Thread

Haven't seen it in 10 years... Thought it was the most overrated show on the planet.

I know I'm in the minority, but just callin' it like it see it.

MG

we loved it... i had only been to one other cirque show which was kurios and i found it much more elaborate. la nouba made me think it was more like where they came from, simple with less props and fuss like the street performances they started out doing.

with that being said, if we go back this year, we won't see it again. there is a lot to do at disney. :)

We went this March, after seeing it about 10 years ago. We quite enjoyed it. Our family has seen several Cirque shows, though, so we're fans to begin with. That said, I don't like repeating shows, so it will be another decade most likely before we see it again.

We saw it when we were there in March. It was our first Cirque show ever, and we were blown away. LOVED it. This was our first visit to WDW in 17 years, and La Nouba was definitely one of the highlights!

Haven't seen this one yet but I've seen several in Las Vegas and... it's an acquired taste. I tend to like the shows for their technical wizardry than the actual acts themselves (Ka's 360 rotating stage and O's water effects)

I've seen it twice, once in 2008, and again in 2014. Loved it both times. We love going to the theatre though. It's definitely not something we do every trip.

I loved it but really think a new show would be good. I also wonder if its really what a disney orientated family wants to see?

Question have you seen another cirque show?

DW and I saw the show in May and thought it was awesome !!!!:dogdance: Not something we'd do every trip , but was great to take a break from the parks and have a slower paced evening. We loved walking around Disney Springs afterwards and are looking foreward to seeing it when we go back in December (without ALL the walls):tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter