• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Nouba Seats?

Swilcox

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are planning an anniversary trip in May. We are looking at La Nouba tickets. Can anyone give me some advice on the seat category we should choose?

Cat 2 in Section 204, or 203/205 is what I usually get and enjoy the most. Sat front row in December, but probably will not do that again.

Category 2 seats are the best. Category 3 seats are good, too. Think about it like if you were choosing seats in a movie theater.

Cat 2 seems to provide the best value for the money. Unless you are on the extreme sides almost any seat towards the middle seems to be great viewing for the show. The theater seems to be laid out with the show in mind.

I agree with everyone. We were nervous about buying category 2( I believe it was 203?) but we we're so shocked at how great the seats were. A lot more bang for your buck and the seat levels are different enough that you don't see heads in front of you.
When they turn down the lights and the stage comes to life, it's like you're transported to another world... It's that good!
:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter