La Nouba or Spirit of Aloha?

Debs5angels

DIS Cast Member
Going to Disney next week ( February 14th) I need an opinion do you think it will be to chilly to do The Spirit of Aloha or should we do La Nouba?

Absolutely without a shadow of a doubt I would do La Nouba... Fantastic show and well worth the money. :goodvibes

Never been to Spirit of Aloha but we've done La Nouba twice. The first time, DH didn't want to go but I bought tickets anyway and told him he was going. He was spellbound. When we got home, he bought two DVDs of Cirque du Soleil including La Nouba and has watched it several times since. He went without question the second time I bought tickets.

Going to Disney next week ( February 14th) I need an opinion do you think it will be to chilly to do The Spirit of Aloha or should we do La Nouba?

Have not seen La Nouba live. (have DVD) But I have seen many CDS shows and while some are okay many are amazing. I love them and think they are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter