La Nouba: Is 6 years old too young?

deadheadbelle

<font color=00CC66>Mom to Space Ranger Josh & Prin
Hi, we are going to WDW in November with my DFIL & his young wife. They want to go to La Nouba & have offered to take me, my DH & our 2 kids. DH & I have NO desire to go & our daughter is only 2 years old. Our son is 6 years old, do you think that's too young for La Nouba? He can sit through 2 hour movies at the theater, no problem.

Any opinions/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

:Pinkbounc Why don't you want to go? It is one of the best shows available to see! We love Cirque! Our dd was 6 when she first saw it. She never moved the whole time. It is fast paced and has alot of action. There are bicycle stunts and trampoline acts, the costumes are wonderful. We just took three of our girls to see Cirque when it came to our town. They loved it just as much. Don't expect to understand the meaning behind everything, just watch and be amazed. :earseek:

We just went last week and all the young children seemed to be enjoying it. They were sitting in their seats watching the whole time.

Not sure why you don't want to go, but I really think you will enjoy it. It's nothing like a circus (I hate them).

deadheadbelle said:
Hi, we are going to WDW in November with my DFIL & his young wife. They want to go to La Nouba & have offered to take me, my DH & our 2 kids. DH & I have NO desire to go & our daughter is only 2 years old. Our son is 6 years old, do you think that's too young for La Nouba? He can sit through 2 hour movies at the theater, no problem.

Any opinions/experiences would be greatly appreciated.
We went when my daughter was 2 and she sat the whole show. It is an incredible show. Give it a shot

If your DS can sit through a movie I think he'll have no problems sitting through LaNouba! :flower:

I hate regular circuses too, but am planning for the whole family to go to Cirque on this next trip....And I hope 6 wouldn't be too young because we will be taking a 3 and a half year old! :goodvibes

We went last year when our DD's were 4 and 5. They loved it. We didn't have any problems with them being fidgety or bored. They were fascinated. We loved it too. I'd like to go again and try to catch some of what I missed. There's stuff going on all over the stage, all the time.

Give it a try. You just might be surprised.

My niece, 3.5, kept asking if we were going to see "Cirque" last summer. :Pinkbounc Her parents had taken her to one of the touring versions at home. She saw all the billboards.
She also promised not to imitate the show and break her arm again. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! It looks like DS will be going to La Nouba with his granddad. It'll be a special evening for them as he lives far away & they don't get to do much together. :)

La Nouba was on Brava Network last week and my DD 6 thought it was really good. I know it's not the same as seeing it live, but she was very interested in it. There are quite a few funny parts with clowns and she just was mesmerised by the little girls that did the "juggling" or whatever it is called.

My dad and I took my then just 2 yr old and we were betting how long he would sit still. At the end of the show, we almost forgot he was with us because he sat in his seat the entire time, and never made a sound. There was something constantly going on up on the stage to keep him occupied. It was one of the best shows Ive ever seen, and well worth the money. Ive always wanted to go to one of their shows after seeing them perform on Bravo and during opening ceremonies for the winter Olympics in France years ago. Now I cant wait to get out to Vegas to see their shows out there, especially O (the water one).

alison

Only problem I would see would be him reacting out loud to how cool some of the stunts are, but then some adults have the same problem. :teeth:

I was looking into going when we go in June is there any discounts on tickets and what seats are the best Thanks

I think there were some discounted tickets available for AP holders, but I can't remember the time frame for that offer, sorry. We sat in the upper section near the center and had a great view, but I don't think the view would be bad from anywhere. It's all a matter of preference. I heard from many who really liked being on the lower level, but I think the upper was better for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter