• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Nouba Discounts

Disney Princess

Member Since Day 1
We are hoping to attend La Nouba in December during our visit. I've seen it, but my DH never has. We know that SOMETIMES discounts are available to DVC members. How far in advance do these typically get announced? I want to get a good deal if it is possible, but we also want to make sure we get seats. When would you start to watch out for discounts? Thanks!

Any ideas? Advice?

The member website is not showing any discounts for La Nouba at this time. You should check regularly when you know your exact dates. When you see a window for your dates announced, book then. My cousin and I waited, and we got in, but we had to take seats far away from each other.

Discounts are usually for performances that are only a couple of months ahead. So if you are going in December the discount (if offered) might not be available until September or October. At least this has been the case in the past but no telling what may happen now.

Thanks to you both for your help. Jean, I will start to watch especially as the fall begins. Hopefully they'll offer a discount for us!!

I was able to get a "good: discount this past Oct, by joining "Club Cirque" on the website and was emailed soon there after with a "member" only price on seats. worth a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter