• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Nouba - Couple of questions...

CelestriaSky

Earning My Ears
I can't find a thread on this, maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Is this a good thing for a 5 year old? My friend went last year with her kids and they loved it. Thought we would go on our trip in October.

What are the best seats? Looks like "Front and Center", and Category 1 and 2 are available. We'd like to be able to enjoy the show - but just don't know if the front and center seats are absolutely necessary.

Any advice!? Help :)

I don't know if a 5 year old would love it or not.. Probably the best answer is 'depends on the 5 year old' -- There's certainly lots to see and even some humor that a child that age would get.

As for the seats.. there really isn't a bad seat in the house. I sat in section 104 I think it was .. basically about 6 rows from the stage (it was a gift!) and I was blown away by the location!

Knox

I've been twice - the fist time I sat towards the back and to one side, the second time DH and I sat front and center - the seats were amazing the 2nd time. I thought it was a world of difference. The other seats weren't bad, but there is so much going on, I think it's better to be right in the middle of it. As for your 5yo, it's Disney - they've geared the show towards the family audience, so I think you'll be fine. DH and I loved the show, we highly recommend it! popcorn::

We took my DD when she was 5. For her 5th birthday, we had taken her to see Beauty and the Beast (the musical), and halfway into the first act, she was bored and asking when it would be over. So, I was a little worried when we were at Disney 6 months later, and going to see La Nouba. Let me tell you, the child didn't budge the entire time! She stared in awe at the show, and didn't utter a word for the whole 90 minutes. Of course, it does depend on the child, but I just wanted to tell you that our experience was an extremely positive one and I would encourage you to see the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter