• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Hacienda- quick review :/

Briarprincess

Disney Movie Buff and Future Special Education Tea
Still waiting for our dessert 15 mins after ordering it, we are not impressed. Checked in 30mims early after being told they would give us a window table for celebrating my sister's engagement. 3 different people said we would have a wonderful seat. Not true. Half of our party couldn't see any of illuminations. Ok, we can deal. However, our server/service was very lacking and not deserving of the 18% gratuity that was added. We've had to wait a very long time for every thing to arrive, waiter forgot our sweetener for tea multiple times, he was visibly confused a number of times, and couldn't keep us straight (I have allergies and he kept thinking it was my husband or sister). We aren't the kind of family to complain to a manager but this is just ridiculous. We're also vey scared of what our dining plan receipt will look like.

Okay, finally got dessert. After our waiter sent someone else over to ask how we wanted to pay our gratuity, we asked for a manager. Manager was very aPologetic considering we waited 2 hours for very poor service and the only other table the waiter had had been here for 3 hours. He said how sorry he was for the bad service and long wait when we were here celebrating. He kindly made up for the service by comping half of our meals. We are very appreciative of he manager going beyond what was expected considering we never wanted anything by for them to know how bad this waiter was. Next time we want to dine in Mexico, we'll go back to San Angel. However, we're now waiting for our room cards back after 10mins...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter