La Hacienda del San Angel.

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
DH and I just returned from a great week at WDW but I had to tell you about our experience at La Hacienda del San Angel.

This restaurant is wonderful!! Nothing like the San Angel Inn. It's brightly decorated and the decor is quite beautiful capturing Mexico at it's finest.

Service was excellent....our server was so attentive; wish I remembered her name.

Food...OMG. You receive homemade chips with two salsas; a green and red. Green had a delishous flavor but not overly hot but the red was much more spicer and flavorful. Both were very good.

We started with the house salad which was baby spinach, queso fresco, tomatoes, pomagranate, pine nuts and avacado, and had a mustard vinaigrette dressing. I wanted more!!

DH had a beef dish and it was a steak served with spring onions, a tamal, regional veggies. From what I could see the steak was very tender but Dh said it was out of this world good!

I had Grilled tilapia served with esquites (roasted corn), nopales (cactus leaves) and mango Chutney. I love fish; but I have to say this was probably the best tilapia I've ever had. Firm but tender if that makes any sense. ;)

Both dishes came with corn tortillas, rice and beans. We skipped dessert but I saw some very tempting items being served!!

I wanted to go back but we never made it. So I guess I have to wait until June when I'm back there with my brother and his family!! :thumbsup2

Great review! Those chip and salsa sound really good, as a San Antonian you can never have enough chips and salsa IMO :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter