La Hacienda de San Angel for Illuminations

Em&Bec'sDad

She Dragged me here, but I stayed
Hey all,

Now that it has been open for a while, what can people tell me about seeing Illuminations from La Hacienda de San Angel. What's the view like inside? If you have a table far away from the Lagoon side windows, do you have the option to walk up to them? What about going outside?

Anxiously awaiting...

My wife and I had dinner at La Hacienda in November and watched IllumiNations from our table. First of all, you can't see the fireworks from every table. When you get there, ask to sit in the room with windows overlooking the lagoon. If that room is full...tell them you'll wait for a table. It's worth it...trust me!

I was surprised because when IllumiNations started there were a lot of empty tables (could be because it was new and word hadn't spread yet). We didn't have a table right next to the window, but one was available and they allowed us to move. Anyway...they turn down the lights, pipe in the music and the view is spectacular!!! Honestly, it was probably my favorite experience on our trip. Plus, the food and dessert (especially) was sensational. We like to hit different restaurants when we go to WDW...but after watching IllumiNations at La Hacienda....we'll definitely go back there every visit. Enjoy!!!

My wife and I had dinner at La Hacienda in November and watched IllumiNations from our table. First of all, you can't see the fireworks from every table. When you get there, ask to sit in the room with windows overlooking the lagoon. If that room is full...tell them you'll wait for a table. It's worth it...trust me!

What time was your ADR? Ours is for 7:45 (party of 9). I'm wondering if we'll be there when Illuminations starts.

What other rest could you watch illuminations from? ..So sorry for the Hijack of the thread. THIS sounds fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter