La Hacienda and IllumiNations Viewing

atksn

Mouseketeer
We are no strangers to WDW, but trying many new ADRs on our upcoming trip, one of them being La Hacienda. I have heard it's a great place to watch IllumiNations. I have an 8:15 reservation, is that late enough that we will still be there for IllumiNations, or should I keep signing up for alerts to try for a bit later???
TIA

We are no strangers to WDW, but trying many new ADRs on our upcoming trip, one of them being La Hacienda. I have heard it's a great place to watch IllumiNations. I have an 8:15 reservation, is that late enough that we will still be there for IllumiNations, or should I keep signing up for alerts to try for a bit later???
TIA
La Hacienda has VERY FEW tables with good views of Illuminations. It is ONLY a request and EVERYONE makes that request. Your chances aren't great. Many more have NO view. Folks seated at window tables at 8:15 are not leaving before Illuminations. You should look for a ADR around 7:45 and hope your request is met
A better plan is an earlier ADR and then find a spot outside.

La Hacienda has VERY FEW tables with good views of Illuminations. It is ONLY a request and EVERYONE makes that request. Your chances aren't great. Many more have NO view. Folks seated at window tables at 8:15 are not leaving before Illuminations. You should look for a ADR around 7:45 and hope your request is met
A better plan is an earlier ADR and then find a spot outside.

Thank you. I was just curious if our meal would last long enough that we'd still be there for IllumiNations. I just thought it would be a neat experience if we are lucky enough to get a window seat. We have seen the show countless times from all around WS, and will see it at least 2 (if not 3) other nights while visiting this trip. I may go ahead and keep at this time in hopes that we are one of the lucky window ADRs ;-)

Thank you. I was just curious if our meal would last long enough that we'd still be there for IllumiNations. I just thought it would be a neat experience if we are lucky enough to get a window seat. We have seen the show countless times from all around WS, and will see it at least 2 (if not 3) other nights while visiting this trip. I may go ahead and keep at this time in hopes that we are one of the lucky window ADRs ;-)

As this is not your only chance to see Illuminations, then I agree. I've been lucky enough to get a perfect window table after 8:30, so it does happen! But yeah, I wouldn't (and didn't) count on it by any means. Good luck! pixiedust:

ETA: With an 8:15 reservation, you'll definitely still be there by the time Illuminations starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter