La Creperie

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by nashville_minnie, Feb 28, 2010.

1. nashville_minnie

nashville_minnie Mouseketeer

I am looking for reviews/info on La Creperie at Paris. It sounds pretty interesting from their website.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. everylastbreath

everylastbreath DIS Veteran

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! They have dinner crepes, desert crepes (Bananna Fosters, my fav) - Big enough to share. FYI, it's really not a restarant, it's more like a take out place, but there is a big seating area to stay and eat. You order at a window and it takes a couple of min, pick up and bring over to seats- ENJOY- It's Excellent!

4. pamluvsdisney

pamluvsdisney <font color=blue>Did anyone else have a Baby Beans

Where is this place? Is it on the strip?
    Would like to try it too.
    Thanks.
    Pam

5. everylastbreath

everylastbreath DIS Veteran

It's located in the shops @ Paris, right across from the buffet (which BTW is Awesome too!)

6. nashville_minnie

nashville_minnie Mouseketeer

Thanks! I think I am going to end up gaining a few pounds during my trip!! :)

Half of the things I want to do involve eating! ahh!

7. SeeJ

SeeJ Earning My Ears

I know this thread is kind of old, but just in case someone is looking for more info on this subject, I want to recommend the Jean Philippe Patisserie at Bellagio (and also now at City Center I believe) over La Creperie at Paris. The crepes (dessert & dinner) are so much yummier and they have a huge variety of delicious fresh sandwiches and fancy desserts. Plus, they have the World's Largest Chocolate Fountain!

Oh, and their milkshakes are amazing! :love:

We make sure to bring all of our guests to the Patisserie when they come visit us in Las Vegas.