LA airport hotel/beach hotel

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hi

We arrive at LA airport at 1pm, then leave again the next morning at 10am

I have been thinking of staying at LA airport hotel but someone has said about beaches/hotels quite close to the airport

What would you do for this timescale/where go/stay

Thanks

(I don't want to have to travel too far)

Will you have a car? What are you planning to do the next day? Another flight? What's your budget? Beach hotels can be *extremely* expensive.

If you have a flight the next morning I would simply stay at an airport hotel. Venice Beach and Santa Monica area nearby so you can catch a taxi there. There might be other transportation options depending on which hotel you choose.

I took a class for work for two weeks a couple years back. The class was in one of the office buildings by the airport. We stayed in Santa Monica (across the street from the mall used in 40 Year Old Virgin). It was easily a 20-30 minute drive every morning. Traffic in LA stinks. Stick to the hotels by the airport.

If I stayed "by the beach" it would be Manhattan Beach that is like 15 minutes max from LAX.

If you were coming in at 10PM and leaving at 10AM, I'd say stay at LAX, but coming in that early, go to Manhattan Beach. Try the Sea View Motel first, then maybe the Marriott Manhattan Beach or Residence Inn and price out Shade just to see what its price is, but it is expensive usually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter