L.L. Bean Snow Tube

d1sneyf4n

DIS Veteran
I read some where on here that someone was going to be getting one of these tubes for their child for Christmas. My kids would love that. Does anyone know when they come in stock and what the price of them are. TIA

They are not being offered on the LL Bean website, while other snow items are, so they might not be carrying them anymore. They say the item is no longer available. However, lots of other brands of snow tubes are available.

Just thought I'd drop in and give a heads up that these snow tubes are now available on the LL Bean website. Plus free shipping...can't beat that! :)

@d1sneyf4n and DisneyMomma81: You are very welcome!

We got tired of the cheap plastic tubes popping on us, and my husband happened to find the LL Bean one online the other day. It looks so heavy duty! We ordered 2 XL tubes for our Christmas ski trip to Breckenridge, CO this year (free shipping & no tax since I'm in TX). The kids will have a blast! :)

@d1sneyf4n and DisneyMomma81: You are very welcome!

We got tired of the cheap plastic tubes popping on us, and my husband happened to find the LL Bean one online the other day. It looks so heavy duty! We ordered 2 XL tubes for our Christmas ski trip to Breckenridge, CO this year (free shipping & no tax since I'm in TX). The kids will have a blast! :)

Hope you have a great time. I use to live in Colorado as a child. It is very pretty there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter