L.A. Lakers jerseys question for Lakers fans (I'm from abroad)

m-tinkerbelle

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
We're from Spain and my husband wants to buy a jersey, but we're confused by so many types of jerseys. He wants one as close as the one the players use. We know that there's the swingman (for about 90 USD),the replica, and the authentic one (the latter one is too expensive so it's a big no now). He would also like to have the Pau Gasol jersey since he's a spaniard.
is the swingman the closest one to the authentic? We saw some jerseys on ebay that look authentic (they don't have the adidas logo) and they sell them for about the swingman price,but we suspect it's either fake or stolen :P or maybe it belongs toa category we don't know about, made by adidas in a cheaper material?

We can buy the jersey here, but they only sell the replica and the swingman one. ...and nobody can tell us if the swingman is a replica or not. Adidas staff here just wants to sell merchandise and they don't seem to know much.

Also,anyone knows if the swingman jersey exists in a size L standard lenght? We only can find it in an extra 2" lenght and my husband tried it on and it looks quite long on him. Our local store told us it doesn't exist in a shorter lenght and we don't know if that's true or the employee was being too lazy to check for a different size.

Thank you all so much in advance, I hope I'm posting in the correct section since I'm using the ipad app for the first time

:)
Have a great day you all!

Hi everyone!
We're from Spain and my husband wants to buy a jersey, but we're confused by so many types of jerseys. He wants one as close as the one the players use. We know that there's the swingman (for about 90 USD),the replica, and the authentic one (the latter one is too expensive so it's a big no now). He would also like to have the Pau Gasol jersey since he's a spaniard.
is the swingman the closest one to the authentic? We saw some jerseys on ebay that look authentic (they don't have the adidas logo) and they sell them for about the swingman price,but we suspect it's either fake or stolen :P or maybe it belongs toa category we don't know about, made by adidas in a cheaper material?

We can buy the jersey here, but they only sell the replica and the swingman one. ...and nobody can tell us if the swingman is a replica or not. Adidas staff here just wants to sell merchandise and they don't seem to know much.

Also,anyone knows if the swingman jersey exists in a size L standard lenght? We only can find it in an extra 2" lenght and my husband tried it on and it looks quite long on him. Our local store told us it doesn't exist in a shorter lenght and we don't know if that's true or the employee was being too lazy to check for a different size.

Thank you all so much in advance, I hope I'm posting in the correct section since I'm using the ipad app for the first time

:)
Have a great day you all!

I would forgo eBay altogether and try and see if you can buy directly from Staples center. I know they have a few shops there that MUST have online gear.

The thing is, I've been out front of Staples for Lakers games and some of the shirts the non-approved vendors sell looks really cheap and horrible compared with the real thing. Buying on eBay, you wouldn't know what you are getting.

Also, NBA.com has an online store; I'd try there too and hope that they sell international. At the very least, it would be a place to do more research so you get exactly what you want.

As far as I know, the Swingman jersey is kind of halfway between the replica and the authentic. It sounds like it'd be a good choice for you, since you said you don't want to spend the money on an authentic, but still want a high quality jersey.

Thank you both a lot!!! I'll check if staples center has a web store, and we'll see :) we might be buying it here in spain though. Customs may charge us extra so it might not be too cheap to buy it internationally but we'll definitely stay away from ebay.

Thanks a lot again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter