Kyle- Handicap18

I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. My thoughts are with his family. He will be missed.

I have not been around for quite a while, and this was the first post I opened up in the photography section. When I was just trying to learn my camera and go from a bridge to DSLR, Kyle was there to always help out with advice or a critique if I asked. Always a stand up guy. His work always showed the passion he had for both photography and family. This really got me choked up a little. RIP Kyle. You will be missed.

AWww... I enjoyed watching his family grow as he shared his family with the photography community. Our prayers go out to Kyle''s wife and kiddos.

I met Kyle right here on the Photography board. He friended me on Facebook and I really feel like I got to know and admire him. All the work he did with the Special Olympics and all he did for Down Syndrome awareness.

When he said he had colon cancer, I was hopeful because my Mom survived it but as he got weaker, my heart sank. I never knew that someone you only really knew online could touch you so much. I cried when I heard the news. My heart aches for his wife, children and his family and friends. He changed the way I look at people. He changed me habits and I was better to have known him.

May he rest in peace and may the angels take care of him.

Thanks to all who have shared what Kyle meant to you on here. He was a great guy and to those of us who grew up with him and spent time with him photographing various things later on in life, he will be with us forever. :smickey:

I haven't been active on this board in years, but I still listen to the DisUnplugged podcast. That's where I heard about Kyle's passing.

I only knew him as handicap18, and he was a super-helpful and nice guy, not only on the photography board, but many other boards here on the DIS. He seemed like such a loving and proud father. My heart goes out to his family.

I don't check in here as often as I used to, but I too am so sorry to read this news. It was always apparent that Kyle was, aside from being a talented photographer, a genuinely nice guy, something that's all too rare. My condolences to his lovely family.

Oh, I am heartbroken to hear this. I came to this board so green and not knowing much of anything. He was always, always there to give advice and steer me in the right direction with patience, encouragement and kindness. My thoughts are with his family.

Very sad news. He helped me out a lot when I was starting out. Kyle you will be missed. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter