Kyle- Handicap18

AndrewWG

DIS Veteran
To all on the photography board,

It is with great sadness that I must report to you all that Kyle Gendron, ie handicap18 has passed away due to complications of colon cancer. Kyle gave so many on here, including myself, so much of his time and advice to new, budding photographers. He regularly answered peoples questions without judgement and with a fantastic sense of humor. I grew up with Kyle. After High School, we lost touch with each other as people often do, but one day in (I believe) 2008, I was posting on this board and amazingly he was one of the people to answer my questions. We had the opportunity to shoot together on a few occasions and stayed in touch ever since. He was a great, great man, husband to his wife of many years, father of three beautiful children and friend. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers during this incredibly difficult time.

I know that it would be against the rules of this board to post a link to his family donation page, but if you are interested in helping out his wife and children as they begin life without him, just send me a message and I will send you the link.

I don't really come over to this board much anymore, but this felt like the right time to come back for a post. I learned of Kyle's passing just minutes ago on Facebook, but since this is where I met him I want to leave my message here as well.

Kyle, I hope you are taking some awesome pictures of heaven right now! Rest in peace friend.

I didn't want to open this thread when I saw it. I was afraid that was the case.

I will definitely miss his contributions here and will keep his family in my prayers.

Kyle you will be greatly missed by many! I was fortunate to get the opportunity to meet Kyle in person through a close friend of both of ours....AndrewWG. We all shared a passion for photography as well as our love of Disney. I will miss the knowledge you shared, and inspiration you gave to many. RIP Kyle. Please join me in keeping Kyle's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.

I am in tears.

I admired Kyle when I saw him post here seven years ago. Then I got to know him a bit better via Facebook.

My heart is very heavy tonight. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

:sad1:

So sorry to hear that news. My thoughts go out to his Family and Friends. He'll definitely be missed. :sad1:

I'm so sorry to hear the news of Kyle's passing. He has been an inspiration to all of us who have seen his work and taken his advice. He will be missed. My family's thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP Kyle!

So sad to hear the news. Our prayers will be with his family and friends.

This is sad news indeed. He will be missed not just here, but everywhere else his generous spirit took him. Condolences to Kyle's family and loved ones.

I always liked Kyles photos and his postings, I am sure he was a likeable person as well. Kyle will be missed.

From the time I first started posting here, he was almost always one of the voices in any thread seeking help or advice. I never met him or got to know him personally, but based on his posts here, he certainly seemed like a great guy.

My thoughts and condolences go out to his family.

That is very sad news. I always found his advice and patience very helpful. My condolences to his family.

I didn't see this thread before. I just posted his Obit on an older thread.

I am saddened about Kyle's passing. He was a great guy. :angel:

Such sad news. Rest in peace. Prayers go out to the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter