• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kyle busch costume

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
I am desperately looking for a Kyle Busch Halloween costume size 4 yr. I know I saw plenty last year, but no where this year.

try the clearance racks (sorry had to) :duck: I'd try walmart or kmart.. everywhere seems to be out of it online in that size.

Maybe try a Los Vegas based store since that's where he's from. Probably a more popular outfit there than other places.

So you're looking for a costume of a weiner? Should be easy enough.

Here you go:

51G5SLsOHRL.jpg

Squirlz said:
Here you go:

I'm sorry... But... Bwahahahaha!!!

As the auntie of a jimmie fan and a Kasey fan herself, I'll look at a couple stores around here for you.

I am desperately looking for a Kyle Busch Halloween costume size 4 yr. I know I saw plenty last year, but no where this year.

The smallest I could find online is 6-8. It was at Candy Apple Costumes. I'll keep looking for you!

Go Kyle Busch!!!!!!!!!!!::yes:::cheer2::thumbsup2

Big thanks for everyone who has posted positive, helpful posts. Just trying to make my 3 year grandson have what HE wants for Halloween!

Big thanks for everyone who has posted positive, helpful posts. Just trying to make my 3 year grandson have what HE wants for Halloween!

Yep. I'm not a big fan of Kyle Bush but my daughter is big time. She has his racing jacket, multiple clothing items and more toys than I can count with 18 plastered on it. We have good nature teasing against each others drivers but I would never go all out rude against him since I do know she loves him.

Just a tip if you ever take your little one to a race while he is still young. Do not let him listen in on Kyle's radio channel. He does not sensor himself on that channel at all. My daughter was 13 at the time so we did let her continue listening but told her no repeating any of it. If nothing else, her drivers channel was more entertaining than mine :rotfl:

Our whole family are nascar fans and we have are separate favorites. My grandson likes Kyle cause he drives the M&M's car, they are his favorite treat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter