KTTW card & charging...

keith & co.

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked and answered several times, but...........

Can I put a spending limit on DD's card?

And if not............

How are un-authorized charges handled if the card is lost?

We are considering letting her have charging option on her card. We just need more info.......

Thanks,
Barbara

My son seems to lose his card each trip....at least he lets me know right away and on the last cruise he even went down to Guest Service himself to report it missing. As soon as it is reported, DCL stops charging on it.

I do not think you can put a spending limit on it. At any time you can get a print out of exactly who charged what and when and where.....we check every couple of days to make sure everything is correct. Only once did we find a mistake and brought it to DCL's attention...they took care of it right away. You can do this at Guest Service Desk.

Don't wait until the last day of the cruise or it can get very confusing....come Friday, I cannot remember what I charged on Monday!!!

MJ

As I recall, you cannot put a limit on the card. What we did was discuss with our DD's what was an acceptable purchase and when they need to ask permission and/or discuss with us - this worked out very well on both cruises.

If the card is lost, report it to guest services right away. While unauthoirzed charges can happen, you are usually asked for your room number when making a purchase in order to verify (the major exception to this is drink purchases - usually I was only asked to just note my room number on the charge slip).

You can pick up a print out of your account activity (broken down by each KTTW card) anytime you want, and if you find an unauthorized charge you can report it to guest services who I'm sure would have it removed.

Thanks!! That is pretty much what I thought.... but it never hurts to ask........ Sooooooooo

Here is another ??????????

What ... other than soft drinks and gift shop purchases would a DD10 need to buy?? She plans on seeing some movies... is there popcorn/candy available ? If so is it a purchase item? Any other brave parents out there come across something their kids "just had to have" while we are not there???

Barbara

THE ARCADE....BEWARE!!!! Arcade cards can be purchased with the KTTW card up in the game room. On our first cruise my son went hog wild and wound up charging $50 the first day in the arcade....soon after charging privilege were taken away by us until he realized SOMEONE HAS TO PAY THIS BILL!!!

They usually have a little cart with goodies like candy for the movies and there is a charge.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter