• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

KTTW Card Charging & Hopping

Buckeye Gal

Beach Girl Deep in the Land
I haven't been to The World in a long time, so I'm very much looking forward to going before our Disney Cruise later this year!! Things have certainly changed since I was last there, so I'm still learning what's new and convienent.

I have a reservation made at my Disney resort, but due to a corporate discount I quality for, I'm purchasing our hopper passes in advance. This brings up 2 questions.

1. Is it possible to have my paper tickets applied to my KTTW card so I don't have to worry about the paper pass?
  2. Can I pre-load my KTTW card with $$$ to make park purchases so I don't have to have a credit card linked to the KTTWC? If so, I assume this would be done at the resort guest services desk???

Thanks in advance for your guidance!

Yes, you can have your tickets incorporated on to your room key. The front desk of your resort might not be able to do it, but if they can't, take it to the concierge desk of your resort. The concierge desk will be able to take care of this for you.

You can leave cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, etc. to use to charge against your room. Do this when you check in (the front desk CM will ask you if you want to leave a credit card for express check-out. Tell them no, and leave whatever form of payment you desire).

Enjoy your vacation!!

You can leave cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, etc. to use to charge against your room. Do this when you check in (the front desk CM will ask you if you want to leave a credit card for express check-out. Tell them no, and leave whatever form of payment you desire).

Enjoy your vacation!!

I didn't know you could give them cash etc. I am so glad you posted this.

Thank you so much, Debi!!

Kim, I'm glad I'm not the only one with the question! I felt so silly asking, but hey...that's what the DIS is for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter