KTTK tour? Worth it? Worth giving up the time in the park?

brandym

Mouseketeer
Was SO excited, but someone pointed out that by the time its done, the lines are going to be L-O-N-G!!!!:scared:

We're doing it at 9:30 on a EMH day, so are we going to have enough time to get a few things done after RD?

Talk me into it :)

If you want to know how Disney behind the scene work, then this tour is a MUST. There will be a lot of walking and lunch will be serve too.

I believe no one under 16 is allow for the tour.

We've been to MK a LOT in our lives. My mom and dad live about 2 hours away so we've gone at least every other year for the last 14 years. Plus, I went every year in college. And as a kid....

So I thought it would be fun to do something different.

This is an alone day for me and DH. The kids will be going to Kennedy Space Center with my parents. We are ALL doing a day at MK together the week before (2 week trip to FL)

I just did Keys a few days ago, for the second time. First time was about 10 years ago. It is an excellent tour, as are all the tours. I did the 8:30 slot, was over about 1:30 or so.

It was the first time I have ever been at a park at rope drop, and it was a pretty ridiculous sight. Reminded me of the stampede in Lion King or Dinosaur. At 9 AM we were about mid way down Main Street when they let the hordes in. That was crazy. Give me a non emh park, about an hour after rd any day. Enjoy the tour.

We absolutely loved the KTTW tour. It was probably the highlight of our trip. We had a wonderful guide, too, who was fun and enthusiastic. Highly recommended.

We did KTTK tour in March. Rae was our guide and we LOVED it. You get on a couple rides, but the info and fun of being on a special tour is great. I had a great time and would do it again, once I do a few more of the tours. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in Disney and wants a better experience than just riding the rides.

I head to WDW every Dec, solo. I meet up friends from various boards, the DIS included. This is also the time that I do any of that stuff the rest of my family wouldn't care for. So...a few Dec's ago, I did the KTTK tour, all by myself. It was really interesting....especially considering how many times I had been to WDW and how much I thought I already knew. I really enjoyed the tour. I met some people from the DIS as well.
This coming August I'll be doing it again. My dd has been dying to do it but has been too young. Well, she turned 16 last Oct so she is now old enough. Even my dh wants to do it.
The guides give you ample sitting down time as well as plenty of potty opportunities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter