• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

KttK Tour w/Corey’s Sister

Hmmmm. I have Keys booked for 8:30 on Dec.9th.
I am really looking forward to it. It is something my DH never really wanted to do..but I am going solo this time so booking the tour was one of the first things I did! :thumbsup2

Hey Yosh... Did you convince the wife to go on the cruise? How were your flights?

The flight went well actually, the ear-planes worked. Now our only barrier to the cruise is the economy. I work in a factory that makes laminate products for the housing industry (flooring, counter tops, furniture....etc). So I am waiting a bit to see if our slow down is permanent or just a blip in they system. But if we win one we will definitely be there lol. Thanks for asking DVC.

The flight went well actually, the ear-planes worked. Now our only barrier to the cruise is the economy. I work in a factory that makes laminate products for the housing industry (flooring, counter tops, furniture....etc). So I am waiting a bit to see if our slow down is permanent or just a blip in they system. But if we win one we will definitely be there lol. Thanks for asking DVC.

I'm so glad the ear-planes worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter