• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

KttK Tour w/Corey’s Sister

Sawx04

Yankee Fans Tell No Tales
My wife and I were lucky enough to have Corey’s sister as our tour guide the past Saturday. This was a complete surprise as we had no idea she was assigned to our 9:30 am group.

Having done the KttK several times in the past, all I can say is she was fantastic! If you get a chance to do the tour with her, you’ll have a blast. She really seemed to connect with everyone, always had the pulse of the group and seemed to sense when to speed up and slow down. Great tour (with the exception of getting on the Jungle Cruise…my favorite Adventureland ride…breaking down after we boarded).

Julie and Corey, she mentioned how much “she is looking forward to babysitting for FREE!” (Also, she couldn’t be bribed to reveal family secrets involving Corey.)

We had two other DISers in our group, which was very cool!

Anna, I know you’re reading this…thanks for permission to post your picture and THANKS for the GREAT tour!!!

IMG_1299.jpg

Wow, there are some good-lookin' genes floatin' around in that thar gene-pool.

We were lucky enough to meet Anna at our DWFB meet. What a sweet and beautiful girl. :thumbsup2

Aw... Thanks! It was my pleasure! I love my job and am glad y'all had a good time! It always makes me happy to meet DISers while I'm at work. You can always look for me on your visits! :)

It was cool to meet Anna at the DWfB meet - I asked her if she was doing KttK tours the next day as we'd got a tour booked, but she was off duty that day (although thinking about it, I don't know if she was planning to be off duty before I asked her... LOL). We got "Tiny" (James) instead.

It'll be Auntie Anna soon.... :)

Andre

How cool! Wow Anna, bet you can share lots of neat facts with us!

We're going to take the KTTK tour when dh & I go down for the podcast cruise in May - since my dd's are still young I figure this is probably the only time we'll be able to do it - I can't wait - it would be so great to get Anna as our guide. Is it better to go on the tour on a Friday or Saturday?

I will be taking the tour late October maybe I will get her!!

Aw... I'll be doing VIP tours from Oct 9-29 and I'll be in Disneyland from Oct 31 - Nov 3 for my first time! :banana: But all of our guides are great! Have fun!

I was wonderin if you would've known my dad

Bob from Erie,PA

dad.jpg

but he left disney in 07????

Hm... Unfortunately I do not know him. I've been with MKGR since Jan 2006. Interesting! :)

Wow, there are some good-lookin' genes floatin' around in that thar gene-pool.

Do we know anybody that's actually seen Anna & Corey together? How do we know they aren't the same person? :rotfl2:

Hm... Unfortunately I do not know him. I've been with MKGR since Jan 2006. Interesting! :)

well he was only doing tours every once and a while toward the end he also taught traditions and other office stuff toward the end of his disney days!

well he was only doing tours every once and a while toward the end he also taught traditions and other office stuff toward the end of his disney days!

That's what I heard! I asked around work yesterday and some of our Veterans knew him! :)

I won a Keys tour in chat and we'll be in WDW in December.... Hmmmm... I may start sending Julie chocolate to work some magic and get us the bestest guide around!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter