KTTK tour question

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have been on the KTTK tour, approximately how much of the tour is outside in the heat? I have a tour planned in August and just want to be prepared.

My son and I just did this tour in mid-June. There was a lot out in the heat, and it was hot! Especially when we went to the parade backstage area and watched the parade getting ready; we were standing in the sun right before noon for at least 15 minutes with no shade! It was cool to see but pretty brutal heat-wise.

I would estimate that maybe 50% is outside, and the rest is inside.

You might consider investing in a parasol!

The tour is definitely worth it though and I would have done it even if it were 110 degrees outside!

Agree with PP. It is mostly outside. The only time you will be inside will be for lunch (which will be your first opportunity to be inside) which is soon followed by the tour of the utilidors (inside).

It's mostly outside. It's really just waiting before the tour starts that is inside, the haunted mansion ride, lunch, the utilidors. The guides do try to move you to the shade for some discussions and things like that. And if you go look at parade floats you are inside a shed, but that's not like truly being inside in A/C. I went in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter