KSF Miami Extended?

ProudMommyof2

DIS Veteran
Website says it has been extended with April dates but it won't let me see anything but January & Feb

I got April dates to work by clicking on the Find a Cruise box and entering code at bottom but it wouldn't let me pick April from the special promotions page.

I've been watching for months and hoping they'd do a KSF for March. I know it is spring break month, but they offered it out of Galveston, so I thought for sure they'd offer it for Miami. Our cruise is the same exact price it was when we booked over a year ago, and it isn't full. Do you think there's still hope, or are we just out of luck?:confused3

Congrats to those of you that have been able to take advantage of this promotion! I'm still hanging on to hope.:goodvibes

Susan

And they totally skipped March!
Last sailing in March keeps disappearing, so must be nearly full, but ours, March 2nd is the same price as opening day!

Added: Oops, see you just said that disneypoor. That'd be the 1 finger typing! :-)

I've been watching for months and hoping they'd do a KSF for March. I know it is spring break month, but they offered it out of Galveston, so I thought for sure they'd offer it for Miami. Our cruise is the same exact price it was when we booked over a year ago, and it isn't full. Do you think there's still hope, or are we just out of luck?:confused3

Congrats to those of you that have been able to take advantage of this promotion! I'm still hanging on to hope.:goodvibes

Susan

I see there's a very good florida resident deal for our cruise (March 2nd). Maybe there is for yours too? Do they ever have more than one offer on the same cruise?

Our Spring break is 3rd week in April. We were originally booked on the Dream for a 4 night but I cancelled because the price was not worth Nassua with 4 other ships and only 4 nights so we switched to an Orlando/Universal trip. But now with this deal I would love to switch again (5 nights for $500 less than 4 nights on the Dream) but I don't know if I can talk my hubby into it!

fredgirls said:
I see there's a very good florida resident deal for our cruise (March 2nd). Maybe there is for yours too? Do they ever have more than one offer on the same cruise?

They are offering both military and FL resident rate for my cruise now, but it still doesn't appear to be filling the ship. We were praying for military rates cause my mom is cruising with us and is retired military, but then they changed the rules on that so she could only book one room instead of three. So now, we are holding out hope for a KSF.

Susan

YAY for KSF!

This is our first Disney cruise so I wasn't exactly sure how this KSF would work since we've already paid in full so I called them up and asked if it would still apply to us and the answer was YES!

Yay for a refund and more money to spend on the trip!

Can you tell I'm beyond excited!?!

:yay::yay::yay:

Wooohoooooo!!!!!! I am sailing 4/13 and had already paid in full, plus it was an on board booking but anyway - I was able to get the KSF free deal after calling today! I ended up just applying the difference to my onboard credit in case anyone was wondering if you can do that...you can!

That's great that they let you use this promotion if you've already had your week booked and paid! Our vacation week is also the 3rd week, but flights down are hard to find, wish we could get one!

They are offering both military and FL resident rate for my cruise now, but it still doesn't appear to be filling the ship. We were praying for military rates cause my mom is cruising with us and is retired military, but then they changed the rules on that so she could only book one room instead of three. So now, we are holding out hope for a KSF.

Susan

Fingers crossed. :goodvibes

This was the email I got:

Great news! Kids 17 and under sail Free from magical Miami, Florida, when traveling with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom (Categories 4A-11B) on most sailings from 1/28-2/25/13 and 4/8-4/27/13! Government Taxes and Fees not included. Choose from unbelievable 4-Night Bahamian and 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises. You can even experience Disney's own private island paradise, Castaway Cay.

:cutie:

We jumped on the 4/8/13 sailing. Great deal! We only heard about it because one of my wife's coworker called her and asked if it was a good deal or not. My wife immediately called me and told me to book it :rotfl2:. Good thing we had just finished planning our spring break trip but hadn't booked any hotels yet! Looking forward to checking out the Wonder!

That's great that they let you use this promotion if you've already had your week booked and paid! Our vacation week is also the 3rd week, but flights down are hard to find, wish we could get one!

If you are willing to drive to Long Island, Southwest has $143 each way

We're on the 4/13 sailing and I got direct flights on Delta from LGA for $269 round trip which I thought was pretty great for that time of year!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter