• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Sent you a message for October 22-29. I was involved in a swap that now is MIA!

Thanks so much for organizing this!! It was a blessing to be part of it. It was nice to be able to keep water in the fridge/freezer and then take them to the park in an insulated bag to have cool water all day at the park.

I forgot to get coffee filters before we left. I know someone else said they could get them too. You would need the small basket filters, being that the pot only holds 4-6 cups.

Just wanted to thank you for keeping this swap alive :) It is a huge bonus being able to bring cold water into the parks daily. We loved being able to have milk and OJ for breakfast every morning.

Special thanks to Heather for the extra water and the Kool-aid packs. My kids thought they were great.

Sent you a message for October 22-29. I was involved in a swap that now is MIA!

I sent you a message but haven't heard back from you. Hope you worked something out : )
So excited only 9 more days!!!

Have fun!:cool1:

Thanks so much for organizing this!! It was a blessing to be part of it. It was nice to be able to keep water in the fridge/freezer and then take them to the park in an insulated bag to have cool water all day at the park.

I forgot to get coffee filters before we left. I know someone else said they could get them too. You would need the small basket filters, being that the pot only holds 4-6 cups.

Just wanted to thank you for keeping this swap alive :) It is a huge bonus being able to bring cold water into the parks daily. We loved being able to have milk and OJ for breakfast every morning.

Special thanks to Heather for the extra water and the Kool-aid packs. My kids thought they were great.

It's thanks to my wonderful swappers that this swap is still going so I can't take all the credit. But thanks: )

Hey, Swap was great box is holding up. Seems weakest on the top. Mr. Coffee pot is in there along with a toaster. There however is no more filters for it. So if anyone is interested in using it you would need the basket filters. Enjoy!! Thanks again!

Just found out about this GREAT idea!! By any chance do you have an opening Nov 16 - 21, 2011?

I have Nov 12-19th open right now. LMK if you want those dates.

12/04 - 12/16 * Available

I would like to take 12/11-12/16 dates please.

I think you may be looking at an old list. The current list is in post 1. Those dates currently aren't available, but I could always add you as an alternate if you'd like.

i cant send you a PM for dates of 12/11-12/18.

You'll have to get your post count to 10 before you can send PM's.

Hey, Swap was great box is holding up. Seems weakest on the top. Mr. Coffee pot is in there along with a toaster. There however is no more filters for it. So if anyone is interested in using it you would need the basket filters. Enjoy!! Thanks again!

:thumbsup2

Our Gold Star fridge has disappeared. Can you please be on the look out in case it got mixed up with one of the other swaps!
It used to have paper Gold Stars taped to the box but I have not been able to determine if they are still on there. Someone was kind enough to get a box from UHaul since the old one had fallen apart. When I used it last it was the kind of moving box you can hang clothes in. It also had a coffee pot and toaster but those were inside the fridge. It is one of the bigger "college" type fridges with a separate freezer. The fridge is black, it also had gold stars taped to it. I also had a laminated "If Found please call Sandi"
IMG_2652nophon.jpg

sent you a message that we have changed our resort... so we won't be needing the swap Jan 3-9... thanks though

Hi Krystal! I have been browsing the Disboards for a long time but only just registered. I tried to send you a PM with our dates that I would like the swap but I have to have 10 posts. Also, we are booking next Friday, do I have HAVE to my have my confirmation number in order to get our name on the list? This is an amazing thing you have going here and I'd love to participate! Thanks so much!

Hi Krystal! I have been browsing the Disboards for a long time but only just registered. I tried to send you a PM with our dates that I would like the swap but I have to have 10 posts. Also, we are booking next Friday, do I have HAVE to my have my confirmation number in order to get our name on the list? This is an amazing thing you have going here and I'd love to participate! Thanks so much!

I would prefer to have the confirmation # because in the past I have forgotten to check back with people or they've forgotten to get back with me and I have to scramble at the last minute to track them down to get it. But you're going in May? Right now May is pretty open so I wouldn't worry that it's going to fill up immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter